WANTED: Agua Caliente sample chip or comparison photo (1 Viewer)

Gear

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi folks

I'm in need of an Agua Caliente $1 chip as a sample for colormatching. If you have one to spare, please send me a PM! I know there's one on eBay but I'm hoping to get one cheaper than that.

Alternatively, if you have one of these and could take a picture of it adjacent to another chip of the same color (i.e. a chip of which I already have a sample) then I'd be all set. Transitive colormatching FTW! :)

019492.jpg

Thanks all.

I have 200 but was about to mail them to their new owner this weekend. I can take whatever pics you need.

Cool. From those pics I would guess Sky Blue? Do you happen to have any other chips that are the same color? (e.g. Orleans 100 buy-in)

61342.jpg

Cool. From those pics I would guess Sky Blue? Do you happen to have any other chips that are the same color? (e.g. Orleans 100 buy-in)

61342.jpg

I don't have any chips with a comparable blue. I can snap more pics tonight in different lighting.

Here’s another pic... but unfortunately I didn’t keep any so I can’t compare to other chips. They definitely remind me of a Claim Stake $1.

3D1EC300-04D3-4BEB-974B-92D2BBE47A32.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom