Want to Buy All-In Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stroh21

Reaction score
I've been trying to find the pink, blue, yellow, and black colored chips from the All-In chip company. If anyone knows where I can buy these, please let me know!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 186
Those are actually pretty good chips. I'd rate them in the same league as netgens, much better than dice chips and nothing close to Paulson, etc.

I do not think they are still on the market and haven't been for years. eBay or classified seem like the best hope.

DrStrange

Check the dumpsters behind Spinetti's and Gamblers' General Store. :cool:
Now now, be nice :). I found boxes and boxes of Bogle Phantom at the grocery store the other day btw. I will have to send a pic to taunt you :p.

I'm sure there are higher quality chips out there, but I actually like the feel of the All-In chips I already have. What I'm hoping for is to find someone who has some that they no longer want or use.

Try posting a WTB ad both here and on ChipTalk. Daily checks of eBay listings and craigslist ads across the country probably worth a try too.

The chips (and company) have long been gone, and I don't know a single person who has a set. I think I have ~one~ sample chip laying around somewhere. Best of luck to you in your quest, but I wouldn't hold out much hope for adding on at this point.

I actually won a set of these years ago in a contest via Bluff Magazine. They did a fantasy poker thing (kinda like fantasy football, where you pick players and then their results earn you points, etc)

I came in 2nd (first place in the contest was admission to a Howard Lederer Poker Boot Camp, lol!) and won the set of All-in Chips. I remember they had like this rubbery sort of coating on the outside that gave them a nicer feel than standard dice chips. I don't have them anymore though, sold them ages ago.

Thank you for the replies! I thought it was a long shot. I'll just keep my eyes open on E-bay.

Thank you Zippity. That is actually the set I already have. I was hoping that since Overstock was selling them I'd be able to find the other colors I know they made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom