Found Want: THC Solids in Excellent+ Condition (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImCrossland

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I’m looking for a few racks of solids to use as 5¢ and 25¢. Fairly flexible on color, but they must be vibrant THC solids in excellent condition or better. I prefer chips with inlays already removed or milled but pretty open-minded about it.

I’m willing to include my rack of inlay-removed JACK Cincy Snappers in a trade, as well as a rack of Off White THC solids. Also have a number of singles, cash, and the like for trade.

3AC56BBD-4B72-4F37-A918-E522FE01E5E7.jpeg

EC072763-08A4-4A29-8775-611C160A2654.jpeg

If there’s anything else you’re looking for that you think I might have, don’t hesitate to PM me about it.

This has been a fun process, and I appreciate any help that brings me some peace to this little project! (I need at least 1 more rack of $5… I know I know)

I've got an excellent rack of charcoals I'm not using atm already milled by the OG Josh Kifer for a nice 5ct. Might make your other colors shine even brighter. :ninja:
View attachment 844236
Only place I can see myself using charcoal would be at the $20 spot or for a barbecue. Lovely looking chips, though!

I’m looking for a few racks of solids to use as 5¢ and 25¢. Fairly flexible on color, but they must be vibrant THC solids in excellent condition or better. I prefer chips with inlays already removed or milled but pretty open-minded about it.

I’m willing to include my rack of inlay-removed JACK Cincy Snappers in a trade, as well as a rack of Off White THC solids. Also have a number of singles, cash, and the like for trade.

View attachment 844216
View attachment 844217

If there’s anything else you’re looking for that you think I might have, don’t hesitate to PM me about it.

This has been a fun process, and I appreciate any help that brings me some peace to this little project! (I need at least 1 more rack of $5… I know I know)
You are going to need to post an updated pic of what sets you have and what sets ur building. I can’t keep track….. you move way to fast…..haha.

I have two minty racks of Gold solids I could trade. They have hotstamps and as such would need milling.

The color is more rich than vibrant. But they have really excellent color uniformity, which can be hard to come by in solids.

Let me know if interested and I can send pics.

I may have a rack of day green that might be spare, but they may be a tad under the condition you're looking for.

Looks like you need some Lilac purples Tristan
For what I had in mind, for a 25¢ and 5¢, a combo involving white, peach, sherbet green, hot pink, or radiant red was where I was thinking.

Blaze orange might be my favorite Paulson color but I don’t think it fits well as a base color for where I’m hoping to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom