Traded Want Horseshoe Cincinnati Snappers ($2.50) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCTennis

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I am looking to trade for the Horseshoe Cincy Snappers. I would love a rack or two, but I would do any number of barrels.

*This picture was originally posted by @Taghkanic (it is not my picture) and is only being used to indicate the exact chips I am looking for in my own trade.
1630082584566.png

I have a few things that I could offer for trade and I am willing to do a mix and match of said items.

Items I am willing to negotiate with, obviously to create a fair deal for both parties:
- 1 barrel of Horseshoe Cleveland Snappers (Paulson)

Horseshoe Cleveland Snapper
IMG_0625.jpg

- 3 barrels of relabeled Paulsons (they are labeled as Horseshoe Card Room and they are 50 cent chips >>> some are warped and truthfully, I don't want to trade them for that reason. I wouldn't think they are a "good" condition.

Horseshoe Card Room Frac
IMG_0627.jpg

- 900 CPS (Championship Poker Series) chips (full disclosure, 2 green $25 and 1 tan/yellow $1,000 broke so technically it is 897 chips).
IMG_0628.jpgIMG-0629.jpg
**I believe these are China Clays (but I am not 100% sure) and as such will come with the typical elements involved with China Clays (potential to break, "dust", etc).

The racks pictured are not included, but I do have chip boxes to ship larger quantities. If you are interested please indicate in the thread that you will PM me rather than negotiating in this thread. If something works out I will indicate that the trade is no longer available. Thanks!

Last edited:
The crazy part is that I don’t even remember owning those chips (though I can tell from that photo that I did).

I didn't mean to insinuate that I wanted you to make an offer if it came across like that. I just thought it a good picture that showed the chip nicely. Thank you for the pic!

As of now, the Cleveland Snappers are accounted for and the re-labeled fracs are potentially accounted for...

If anyone is interested in the CPS set I would still be interested in more Cincinnati Snappers. I would take the Cincinnati 1K, 5k, and 25k as well (obviously not straight up barrel for barrel... I know there is a substantial difference in value between the sets). If interested, just send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom