Walgreens BOGO Bicycle Prestige

RichMahogany

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I haven’t seen any at my local Walgreens for years which says a lot. I have 5-6 of them within walking distance

RowlettTexasChipGuy

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
hit the 4 closest Walgreens

All ha only 1 or 2 decks.....all for only $2.79 total of 6 so far 20200821_112229.jpg
Bonus these were all made in Spain..

Wife is passed(pissed), she knows that means while we run around DFW tomorrow we will be stopping at every Walgreens we pass

Last edited:

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the stores near me was supposed to have some in stock according to the website. I stopped in and they were still $5, and they just had 2 blue decks left. I decided to pass. Wish they'd been $2.50!

RowlettTexasChipGuy

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
My condolences, but isn’t it weird taking her around town?

no, we are redoing the house so I have to go look at some things she wants me to do, and I have to make sure they are not all flowery and girly

I made her get it all set up so we could go to all the stores in one day instead of 4 weekends

Hunting season starts in 2 weeks do I have to get my points and honey do list done

Colquhoun

Flush
Reaction score
One of the stores near me was supposed to have some in stock according to the website. I stopped in and they were still $5, and they just had 2 blue decks left. I decided to pass. Wish they'd been $2.50!
Did you have them price check? Sometimes they’ll scan at the new price but haven’t updated the sign. I got some at the clearance price even though there was NO sign on the display showing a discount.
That said, since all Walgreens are franchises, they all don’t need to play along with other stores’ prices, so even though most are currently at $2.59, not all stores comply.

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no, we are redoing the house so I have to go look at some things she wants me to do, and I have to make sure they are not all flowery and girly

I made her get it all set up so we could go to all the stores in one day instead of 4 weekends

Hunting season starts in 2 weeks do I have to get my points and honey do list done
Re-read your previous post. He's yanking your chain due to a typo... :D

Boother36

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loaded up on these as well. I hit probably like 10 Walgreens in a 30 mile radius. I scored 10 total decks. I found some were $2.49 and some were $2.79....with no rhyme or reason for the diff in price....and like someone said before, I even found 2 decks that didn't have a clearance sign but rang up at $2.49!

Going to put them into play tomorrow night at our league championship tourney. I'm interested to see how they feel/play!!

TheDuke

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could someone post a pic of the ace of spades of the striped back deck? Just wondering if it noted 'made in Spain'?

Phyffe

Pair
Reaction score
Depends on what you like in a card. The ACE cards are made by Cartamundi, and feel a bit thinner and have less texture on them. On the plus side, the ACE have a pip that is larger than standard index, but smaller than a typical jumbo.

There are reviews of both the Bicycle and ACE cards in the Cards Review thread.

Bought these Aces at the local supermarket when we were in CA, the were decent enough but they started fading bad.....

Top Bottom