Waddup PCF (1 Viewer)

brofessor_phd

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello PCF Fam

I am a board gamer interested in chips for economic games. I currently don't have any sets but am waiting on 400 of the Roxley Iron Clays. During the excruciating wait I have really valued the posts on this forum... I even followed ya'lls advice and got some samples to get a sense of what is out there (Nexgen, Nile Club, Milano, and Bud Jones Condado Plaza hotel chips).

Excited to get the Iron Clays, but wondering if maybe I should have went with something else. The Nile Club chips I know are not popular here, but feel nice and have amazing color and design.

Cheers
B-PHD

Hello and welcome. And, I have to tell you, I play games with a lot of different chips and I have several friends that are huge fans of the Niles. So, I wouldn't say that they aren't popular here. I can see why some don't like them, they're a little slippery and to some they're a little bland. But, to me and my groups, we like them and personally they are in my top five.

So, what part of the great state of Colorado are you in? I'm down South in the Springs.

I'm just outside CoSpring too.

The Nile clubs - have they been reasonably durable? I feel like I remember someone saying that they chip / crack / break like the instant you put them on the table. Fiddling with the sample I can't see how they are THAT bad...

I have had no trouble at all with their durability. I'll have to look them over but I don't think I have any chips, cracks or breaks and I've had and used mine for about three years. I'll get you some pics

I'm just outside CoSpring too.

The Nile clubs - have they been reasonably durable? I feel like I remember someone saying that they chip / crack / break like the instant you put them on the table. Fiddling with the sample I can't see how they are THAT bad...
I assume poker adds the most wear and tear on chips; the mashing together of pots, shuffling, etc. I play with a bunch of savages that have no idea what a good looking or a quality chip looks like. Thank goodness for plastics, I think I’ll be tilting right away if I were playing with mint THC Paulsons (which I have none :( )
Welcome to the forum!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom