Found [W] JACK Detroit 5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The $5s are particularly amazing. . .
View attachment 1054382
Still hoping to use it someday:cry::rolleyes:
Luck sob, nav. I still regret having sold all my various cash sets I built and acquired over the years. But I really wanted to save up for the downpayment on a house. I have the house now but noones posting the chips I want to buy back anymore and oddly enough I care little about these tigers.

Luck sob, nav. I still regret having sold all my various cash sets I built and acquired over the years. But I really wanted to save up for the downpayment on a house. I have the house now but noones posting the chips I want to buy back anymore and oddly enough I care little about these tigers.
Hey Davin! You are back!!! That’s awesome and congrats on the home acquisition. Smart move brother!

So you are back into the chips eh? It’s a weird time now and it’s not odd at all, I’m not hunting any tigers either. Just don’t want to spend my $$$ right now and they did not totally blow my mind enough to blow $8K. I won’t say they did not catch my attention…

So what all are ya looking for? THC? or will you take some RHC? Drop me a PM. Maybe I’ve got something you want. I’m wanting to downsize my collection.

Welcome back. Happy trails

Hey Davin! You are back!!! That’s awesome and congrats on the home acquisition. Smart move brother!

So you are back into the chips eh? It’s a weird time now and it’s not odd at all, I’m not hunting any tigers either. Just don’t want to spend my $$$ right now and they did not totally blow my mind enough to blow $8K. I won’t say they did not catch my attention…

So what all are ya looking for? THC? or will you take some RHC? Drop me a PM. Maybe I’ve got something you want. I’m wanting to downsize my collection.

Welcome back. Happy trails

It’s good to be back! But I have never seen the classifieds full of more wanted ads than actual sales ads :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

pron bump!
one more rack of 5s will make a nice even 800 chips:)
20230119_144933.jpg

bump!
did you also strike out on the Tiger Palace sale like me:x:cry: and want some new JACK 1ks or hsi fracs (for your extra rack of JACK 5s you have lying around;))
let me know

bump. if you sell me your rack of 5s you can free up some cash for the tiger sample set :unsure: :unsure:

bump. can sweeten the offer with a tiger dealer button ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom