VOTING THREAD - PCF Fantasy Lineup Series (Redux) - Round 1 Mixed Las Vegas Colors Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Which is your favorite lineup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing is clear - color trumps all here on PCF.

TR Kult, progression, matching theme, etc. are all irrelevant.

Last edited:
1593641362929.gif

Funny how many blue $1s in a vegas color set contest

I’ll let this run through the night so people can vote then I’ll randomly draw a winning constituent for the prize.

Frac and $1 from B
$5-$100 ($100 needs an inlay though) from C.

Done.

When this is done, can we vote on the people creating the sets?
I was trying to figure out how to set this up, but it seems tough to do since only one poll can be created in the first post of a thread.
I suppose people can make guesses on pairing the participants with the respective lineups.

I was trying to figure out how to set this up, but it seems tough to do since only one poll can be created in the first post of a thread.
I suppose people can make guesses on pairing the participants with the respective lineups.
I have inside info so I’d probably be disqualified but it would have been fun. Can we declare lineup B the winner and do the big reveal at least?

I have inside info so I’d probably be disqualified but it would have been fun. Can we declare lineup B the winner and do the big reveal at least?
This contest was over in the first round. The Notorious @JeepologyOffroad himself. Great execution of similar inlays, all red denoms, and hot chips with somewhat of a progression. Well done.

We will be moving to Round 2 tournament lineup consisting of 25/100/500/1000/5000 chips this weekend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom