• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine VLV 500 Chips for $75 SHIPPED (sold) (1 Viewer)

Hope karma bites him in the ass. Do your damned research BEFORE you put it up for sale. Seller is a POS.
He blocked me from making offers after accosting him for his foolery. LOL
I wanted to offer him $70 for it but didnt even get to do that as trollery XD

GL selling them to anyone here

Thinking out loud here... How the hell did VLV THCs make their way to somebody with clerly zero chipping knowledge in the Bronx?

Would pay for the backstory on this specific set lol
Well it was a cool September morning when "porkchop" the local "pharmacy" owner called his cousin Ralph if he new of any poker games. He watched tough guy DWeeb last night and wanted to be just like him. Ralph was the kind of guy everyone picked on in school but knew his card games. There were a few juicy games underground just outside the Bronx. He new the passwords to get in but didn't have the green to play the stakes.

So Ralph tells porkchop he knew of a couple games but needed $5k to get in. That wasn't a problem for a pharmacy guy in the Bronx so he told him set it up. 2 days later 11:09 they pull up to a house that looked like a place in the shining. He gave 48 knocks and a yell of the password on the hard oak door. A 69 year old woman opened the door and said the game is downstairs.

They proceeded down the steps moving cobwebs out of their faces. The cigar smoke was think and Ralph started coughing to the point of embarrassment. The TD walked up and asked them wtf they were doing there. Porkchop puffed his chest out and said "I'm here to collect all your money bitch" that's when everyone stopped everything and the place was silent. TD turned his head over to his buddies in disbelief. As he had a smirk on his face looking back to porkchop he noticed the 45 caliber pointed at his forehead.

Porkchop didn't say "give me your money" what he said was, " I want 500 Viva las Vegas chips. They better be multiple denoms and hurry the hell up"

As they ran to the car an eye witness mentioned he heard porkchop say, "poker is easy".

-------------------------

That's not it jeez, so then Ralph setup a weekly game with those chips. Porkchop realized he sucked at poker after just 3 sessions he was down $10k. He told Ralph to sell the chips and he wants $3k for them or don't come home.

This is why you see over priced chips, Ralph has no choice in the matter. Poor guy wants to take all the $200 offers but isnt allowed.

Well it was a cool September morning when "porkchop" the local "pharmacy" owner called his cousin Ralph if he new of any poker games. He watched tough guy DWeeb last night and wanted to be just like him. Ralph was the kind of guy everyone picked on in school but knew his card games. There were a few juicy games underground just outside the Bronx. He new the passwords to get in but didn't have the green to play the stakes.

So Ralph tells porkchop he knew of a couple games but needed $5k to get in. That wasn't a problem for a pharmacy guy in the Bronx so he told him set it up. 2 days later 11:09 they pull up to a house that looked like a place in the shining. He gave 48 knocks and a yell of the password on the hard oak door. A 69 year old woman opened the door and said the game is downstairs.

They proceeded down the steps moving cobwebs out of their faces. The cigar smoke was think and Ralph started coughing to the point of embarrassment. The TD walked up and asked them wtf they were doing there. Porkchop puffed his chest out and said "I'm here to collect all your money bitch" that's when everyone stopped everything and the place was silent. TD turned his head over to his buddies in disbelief. As he had a smirk on his face looking back to porkchop he noticed the 45 caliber pointed at his forehead.

Porkchop didn't say "give me your money" what he said was, " I want 500 Viva las Vegas chips. They better be multiple denoms and hurry the hell up"

As they ran to the car an eye witness mentioned he heard porkchop say, "poker is easy".

That's not it jeez, so then Ralph setup a weekly game with those chips. Porkchop realized he sucked at poker after just 3 sessions he was down $10k. He told Ralph to sell the chips and he wants $3k for them or don't come home.

This is why you see over priced chips, Ralph has no choice in the matter. Poor guy wants to take all the $200 offers but isnt allowed.
F'n incredible, bravo :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I was gonna say storage locker auction but woooooo boy :)

these finally ended up selling for $1250. anyone here get them?

Do you keep posting links to gifs instead of gifs just to tilt me?

tenor.gif

It was a masterful plan.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom