VIP Pre-Sale Access With $25 Donation (Updated)- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I donated and put PCF-TheOffalo in the “Your Message” section. For the section at the bottom where it can show combinations of name and/or amount or anonymous, I left it the default deleted my last name, so it just shows Peter $10 on the list of donations.

Not sure if I messed up or if you can see the “Your Message” part separately elsewhere.

I donated and put PCF-TheOffalo in the “Your Message” section. For the section at the bottom where it can show combinations of name and/or amount or anonymous, I left it the default deleted my last name, so it just shows Peter $10 on the list of donations.

Not sure if I messed up or if you can see the “Your Message” part separately elsewhere.
It's all good. You are on the list. Thank you for your donation!!!

Just wanted to give everyone an update with less than a week to go. First of all, thank you to everyone that has taken the time to donate. The PCF members have made a huge impact for Hunter's LLS Fundraising. By my count, there are at least 29 donors listed below and on average the donations have FAR EXCEEDED the $10 request. I truly appreciate your generosity. We are close to our goal but I hope that we far surpass it.

Hunter's Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Link

Here is the list.. If I missed anyone please message me.

@juankay20
@moechar
@grantc54
@TX_Golf_N_Poker
@kmccormick100
@liftapint
@CDC
@Venturalvn
@jeff123
@arch3r
@Seeking Alpha Social Club
@dp68094
@ReallyGoodUsername
@BiGGyT
@krafticus
@ovo
@lane_robert_s
@AfterTheFact
@inapinch
@jbriod
@Ethan
@Highli99
@ekricket
@gmunny
@TheOffalo
@suited67
@BigToeMike
@FordPickup92
@MatB

My company did not match but I will propose the donation to my HR manager on Monday and see if I can get them to contribute and send an email out for any of the employees to contribute as well.

Donated. Great Idea for a great cause. Let‘s see if the username message worked, got an error message before I was able to complete.

My company did not match but I will propose the donation to my HR manager on Monday and see if I can get them to contribute and send an email out for any of the employees to contribute as well.
That would be incredible. Thank you for your support!!!

Thread update 9/27

We are on the threshold of making our goal but I would surely love to blow past it! The generosity of PCF members really has been overwhelming. The average donation has been many times what the request was made for but EVERY donation is certainly appreciated. I am extending the deadline for donations to Monday Oct 3rd at 12 noon EST. Not that any of you needed incentive but I am adding a few 'door prizes' that will be given away after we close this down. Prizes will be selected by random number generator based on your position on the following list (I will add as we go along). Please reply in the thread on what your first choice of door prize would be if selected.

There is still time to give to the link below...

Hunter's Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Link

Here is the list.. If I missed anyone please message me.

@juankay20
@moechar
@grantc54
@TX_Golf_N_Poker
@kmccormick100
@liftapint
@CDC
@Venturalvn
@jeff123
@arch3r
@Seeking Alpha Social Club
@dp68094
@ReallyGoodUsername
@BiGGyT
@krafticus
@ovo
@lane_robert_s
@AfterTheFact
@inapinch
@jbriod
@Ethan
@Highli99
@ekricket
@gmunny
@TheOffalo
@suited67
@BigToeMike
@FordPickup92
@MatB
@Teach42
@MrWitti
@aggie
@Gear
@Pinkdan
@harrysallout
@buffalojim

Door Prizes Will Follow This Post

DOOR PRIZES #1 AND #2

For all the single chip collectors. A super rare Palace 10c chip.

Doubled Sided - Different on each side. See pic

Attachments

• IMG_8194.jpeg
    IMG_8194.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom