Vintage toys for chips? (1 Viewer)

Teach42

Flush
Reaction score
I've been collecting/selling vintage toys for years now (Star Wars, GI Joe, Transformers, etc), and was wondering if anybody on here ever did any bartering? Any interesting in trading plastic crack for ceramic crack?

I don’t know what could ever replace plastic crack !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 101
I just dug my 1982 straight arm GI Joes out the other day. Another member here has first dibs. He has no interest in MOTU though. Any interest in MOTU?

I just dug my 1982 straight arm GI Joes out the other day. Another member here has first dibs. He has no interest in MOTU though. Any interest in MOTU?
LoL, that's one of the few lines I never got into. But plenty of good friends that do! Feel free to send pics!

I just spent around $7k bidding on some old Japanese vinyls in a Godzilla auction this past weekend. There were some nice pieces that I wanted but international bidders were pushing some single pieces up to $8-10k. I was definitely the small fish in that pond.

But I have been thinking about trimming down my chip collection and getting more serious in my vintage toy collection. I do like rare and ultra rare pieces but PM me if you want to talk chips and toys.

Herman

I have the gi joe command centre. And original box. Damaged box. But great toy inside. I would trade that for chips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom