For Sale Vintage Super Diamonds - 543 chips - all for $1 plus shipping (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
186   0   0
Hello! I've had "vacation" for a few days now, and we've been cleaning house. Recently rediscovered that I had a pile of these chips which I wasn't going to do anything with, anyway, so I might as well pass them on to somebody else who can use them.

P1110606.JPG

543 chips in the following breakdown:

408 Purple
105 White/Off White
20 Red
10 Brown

The Purples, Whites, and Reds are what I like to refer to as "Superior Diamonds", which have more even width on the outer and inner rings and their injection mold pips on the sides or in the diamonds themselves.
The couple handsful of Off White and Brown chips are more standard Super Diamonds, and they have the injection mold pip in the inner ring, though the rings themselves are fairly well matched in width (not like most modern Super Diamonds).

P1110607.JPG

Price for all is $1 + actual shipping costs to wherever you are at Canada Post prices, PPFF. (no splitting)
For USA destinations I would estimate about $30-ish shipping.
For Canada would be less (or free if you can wait until Jan 18 because I have a free coupon for a Canadian package).

Would it be possible to split a few of the purples off? I would like to try hot stamping them to see how well it works. I don't need many, would just like to try stamping different chips.

Would it be possible to split a few of the purples off? I would like to try hot stamping them to see how well it works. I don't need many, would just like to try stamping different chips.

@allforcharity Totally fine with me if you want to pull off the 8 extra purples to bring it down to 400 even and 5 off whites to make it 100. @Racer96 you just have to tell me how it goes!

I don't even need that many. It might be good for you to have a couple of spares in case a chip goes missing.

The only sad part is that it might be a while before I get back to Canada to test out the stamping, but the plus side is that allforcharity can add them to my pile of things to pick up when I get back.

@allforcharity Totally fine with me if you want to pull off the 8 extra purples to bring it down to 400 even and 5 off whites to make it 100. @Racer96 you just have to tell me how it goes!

I don't even need that many. It might be good for you to have a couple of spares in case a chip goes missing.

The only sad part is that it might be a while before I get back to Canada to test out the stamping, but the plus side is that allforcharity can add them to my pile of things to pick up when I get back.

Okay, I'll peel away 5 Purple and 5 Off-White so you can test the difference between "older" and "newer" SD's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom