• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Vintage: Large Collection of Sorted Paranoids (1 Viewer)

CrazyEddie

Full House
Reaction score
eBay seller "poker" says "I am selling off the end of my collection of chips over the last 25 years." He put up a nice collection of assorted starbursts a week or so ago, and now apparently is moving on to his Paranoids. He's broken out each different symbol into its own listing. Most are in the sub-20 pieces, some are much larger - the largest is 94 chips. He has some interesting and unusual designs, like the "one ring", "champion", "chevron", and "lyre" symbols.

@DrStrange , I read you were collecting ship's wheels and liberty bells a while back; if you still are, he's got 11 and 16 of those respectively.

Starting bid on most of these lots is five bucks plus another five for shipping, so assuming you don't get overbid (and let's face it, this is a niche area, I see a lot more people selling these than buying them) that's a decent price for the larger lots.

Here are all of his current auctions: https://www.ebay.com/sch/poker/m.html

Thanks for thinking of me.

The liberty bells are particularly scarce. They are not paranoid chips. Older than that - maybe 100 - 120 years old.

As always keep in mind old does not equal valuable. Still, I will keep an eye on the auctions.

Thank you -=- DrStrange

The liberty bells are particularly scarce. They are not paranoid chips. Older than that - maybe 100 - 120 years old.

Ah, I see; thanks for the clarification.

You should post pictures to help reduce any further confusion. Purely for science, of course, and not because we love looking at poker chips. :)

Sadly, most of my older chip pron vanished when Chiptalk died.

Wasn't much of a point to try and move the albums over here. Time consuming and always subject to being lost anyway.

Sad! Sometimes I would like to look at them too as a reminder of the "good old days" -=- DrStrange

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom