Video Games? (2 Viewers)

Siege is the best shooter to have come out in years. Probably since mw1/2

yeah I haven’t been on in a while but love the real world physics or shooting through walls and technical strategy. You really haven’t to play as a team. Only thing that would make it better would be better graphics.

yeah I haven’t been on in a while but love the real world physics or shooting through walls and technical strategy. You really haven’t to play as a team. Only thing that would make it better would be better graphics.
The strategy is what makes it awesome. Even when you spend an entire round staring at one corner somehow it is still an awesome round. Map knowledge is so key to doing well as a team it’s nuts.

I had a group of random guys I met on PSN that I used to play with but moved to PC and haven’t played much (new twins)

A
The strategy is what makes it awesome. Even when you spend an entire round staring at one corner somehow it is still an awesome round. Map knowledge is so key to doing well as a team it’s nuts.

I had a group of random guys I met on PSN that I used to play with but moved to PC and haven’t played much (new twins)

most of my buddies are having kids so we haven’t played in a while. I’ve only been getting online for a few hours on the weekend. Sad. Used to get some good hours late night. But now married can’t find as much time. Lol

Been playing Classic since launch. Game is like crack. I can’t get enough. Really enjoying it.

I can’t believe how Blizzard had such a fantastic product and let it go down the toilet over the years. Classic is a return to the glory days.

Definitely try it. Phase 2 started yesterday. Things are out of control.

6nvvxemj9py31.jpg

I decided against jumping into any MMORPGs for now. I haven’t been a serious(or semi serious) gamer for many years. Besides, I don’t think I can dedicate the time to it, considering how much time I spend perusing the web and PCF looking for chips. :)

I do need to go back and play games like The Witcher 3(possibly the whole series) and am excited for The Outer Worlds and Cyberpunk 2020. I have a sizable backlog of games on steam that I still need to play too haha.

Still playing Stellaris

Picked up Two Point Hospital on sale (spiritual successor to Theme Hospital) but haven't had time to touch it yet (in b4 out of context thread!)

what’s better than playing a late night, cozy up with snacks and a beer to save some hostages. Lol

Honestly, not much!

Come to think of it, playing all the RS games with the fellas are really my best memories in my long gaming life thus far.

Honestly, not much!

Come to think of it, playing all the RS games with the fellas are really my best memories in my long gaming life thus far.

I agree. Some great times hanging out virtually without having to leave the comfort of home. Those nights you didn’t feel like going out and looking forward to a long session. Lol

My daughter is saturated in games- Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Stardew Valley, Luigi's Mansion. We've been playing a ton together. I just reinstated my Xbox Game Pass and dl'd 15 games... starting with Devil May Cry 5. Might give the new Doom:Eternal a look.

Let me know how this game is. I’m curious about Two Point!

Two Point was alright, it has some funny quirks to it, but didn't really keep me addicted to it like Theme Hospital did in the past.

Probably because it's too easy, didn't really challenge me enough.

Just got the Federations DLC for Stellaris and playing that again. Also have a 2nd playthrough of Pathfinder Kingmaker going

Two Point was alright, it has some funny quirks to it, but didn't really keep me addicted to it like Theme Hospital did in the past.

Probably because it's too easy, didn't really challenge me enough.

Just got the Federations DLC for Stellaris and playing that again. Also have a 2nd playthrough of Pathfinder Kingmaker going

Stellaris is great. I had only just started playing the base game so I picked up a few of the larger DLC with the sale last weekend.

Didn't get Federation yet, but will probably pick up after I get some more time in with the other DLC.

Luigi's Mansion
I remember that one from the launch of the Gamecube 800 years ago. "MAAARRRRIOOOOOOO!!!"

Currently doing an exploited playthrough of Skyrim to hit a few things that I missed the first time and finish the DLC. After that I'm going back to my 20%-ish finished playthrough of Red Dead Redemption 2 and finishing it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom