Very loose barrels in rack (1 Viewer)

Theluckyhand2

Two Pair
Reaction score
I have an issue with my poker chip wobbling around as what seems a little to much. I’m not sure what brand my racks are but I know for sure it’s a little uncomfortable to carry a few stacks do to the high movement.

Does anyone else have this is sehe or had??

If so what was the solution

What chips do you have? Some barrels are shorter than others.

A couple things could be causing the issue: your chips are worn, or you have racks that are just too big. You can use various spacers: wood, clear acrylic, or felt discs, or 3d printed spacers from @One Eyed Dollar's 3D3P store here.

What chips do you have? Some barrels are shorter than others.

A couple things could be causing the issue: your chips are worn, or you have racks that are just too big. You can use various spacers: wood, clear acrylic, or felt discs, or 3d printed spacers from @One Eyed Dollar's 3D3P store here.

I have a few Paulson,claysmith,China clays,and ceramic but all of them do it I’m thinking the tray is to big but doesn’t have a label on the appropriate size

Here's my solution for the racks I have that are too deep.

20201114_213825.jpg 20201114_213931.jpg

I have an issue with my poker chip wobbling around as what seems a little to much. I’m not sure what brand my racks are but I know for sure it’s a little uncomfortable to carry a few stacks do to the high movement.

Does anyone else have this is sehe or had??

If so what was the solution
Chip racks come in 70mm and 68mm barrel sizes. As you guessed 68mm is more expensive, generally more precision made and harder to find. 70mm is the common size of racks ordered from China and sourced inexpensively from many dealers. If your chip rack says "made in china" in the plastic on the middle barrel and your chips store as rows of 21 or more/close 99% likely its a 70mm rack. The 70mm racks a are to fit Dice Chips etc which generally are a little wider or variances so hence the larger trays.

Chip racks come in 70mm and 68mm barrel sizes. As you guessed 68mm is more expensive, generally more precision made and harder to find. 70mm is the common size of racks ordered from China and sourced inexpensively from many dealers. If your chip rack says "made in china" in the plastic on the middle barrel and your chips store as rows of 21 or more/close 99% likely its a 70mm rack. The 70mm racks a are to fit Dice Chips etc which generally are a little wider or variances so hence the larger trays.

That’s good I formation to know I appreciate that. I’m sure mine are for sure from China but have no marking to even show that but that would be my best guess

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom