• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Versa 500 for $40 (edit: $35) shipped (1 Viewer)

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
they are accepting offers of $30 (edit: $25) and shipping is only $10. I just pulled the trigger on a couple.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Profession...-/124192484519?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

49CDCF3C-3AB3-43AE-B25C-570C090FB1A1.jpeg

Last edited:
I got 4 from a different place a few months back, paid $50 each shipped so this is a nice savings.

Really nice case for anyone wondering.

I have one of these cases and they can hold a little bit more than 500 Paulson chips.

That’s almost 50% cheaper than Amazon even after considering shipping.
Its perfect timing, I've been trying to decided what I wanted to store my 1000piece BJ set in. I hope they are similar to the crappy aluminum cases the dice chips come in. I'm hoping to stack a couple bounty chips in each row.

Its perfect timing, I've been trying to decided what I wanted to store my 1000piece BJ set in. I hope they are similar to the crappy aluminum cases the dice chips come in. I'm hoping to stack a couple bounty chips in each row.

I only use Versa cases. I just needed some more of them. They are great.

they are like if the crappy aluminum case got a gym membership and a big gift certificate to GNC and decided to get get swole.

they are like if the crappy aluminum case got a gym membership and a big gift certificate to GNC and decided to get get swole.
lol, I just meant that the crap cases can fit a couple extra chips in each row and I hope these could also.

lol, I just meant that the crap cases can fit a couple extra chips in each row and I hope these could also.
They hold, per row, 52 CPCs or 53 mint Paulsons or 54 used Paulsons.
Taking away the middle dividers makes room for 4 soft tubes, each holding 26 CPCs or 27 mint Paulsons.
Total, 624 CPCs or 638 mint Paulsons (640 also possible)

Yah he’s had these many times
Might see him get more in stock
He had these over the summer for the same prices and I didn’t pull the trigger, glad I got some this time. Actually wish I bought more so I hope he gets more in at this price.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom