Versa 500 case owners, how many chips can it actually house off the shelf? (1 Viewer)

Depending on the chips and the tolerance of each glued rail, it seems like I can usually get around 54 chips in per row. So not QUITE 550, but close - chip thickness notwithstanding.

Reactions: khp
Depending on the chips and the tolerance of each glued rail, it seems like I can usually get around 54 chips in per row. So not QUITE 550, but close - chip thickness notwithstanding.
Very helpful, thank you!

Looks like 540 should be doable, which is potentially what I’ll need.

If you use the middle area where cards and dice are supposed to be, it's over 600 for sure. Not sure I. The exactly count but somewhere around 630 ish. Can the 1000 case be modified to hold 1200 chips?

Max is about 640, I usually just filled up 600 and save one of the middle card slot to put 2 cards set up

001C3C72-1770-439E-8792-1E04686F3DC1.jpeg

3679F55D-0C9B-4FF0-B95C-9D20286E8BBD.jpeg

Last edited:
You can get often find those in eBay Amazon (there a product name for it but I can’t recall at the moment)

I bought mine from Taobao China since they are cheaper for me

View attachment 931684
Well I played a little Tetris and managed to fit all the chips and the two deck setup case inside. I'd take this in mind if I need them in the future.

Actually I re-arranged it again so chips are in specific chip cases. I might need some individual deck cases. I'm using paper deck cases at the moment.

Actually I re-arranged it again so chips are in specific chip cases. I might need some individual deck cases. I'm using paper deck cases at the moment.
Paper deck case will work but I like using the individual deck case since I will be able to store in my Button and Bomb pot in each of the case as well

Paper deck case will work but I like using the individual deck case since I will be able to store in my Button and Bomb pot in each of the case as well
Does a deck and a button fit in one case?

You need to check the measurements of the case, I think some will fitted some will not

For example, the one I had on the left will fitted deck + button with cut card

The one on the right will only fit deck+cut card
A1A50B1A-8A09-4F03-9A16-620073A9A2AA.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom