**VENDOR IS MIA** New KickStarter Alert! Aces Poker & Card Room edge aligned ceramic poker chips!

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Last message here!

I've refunded all orders except for 3, since 1 is in dispute and 2 don't have valid payment methods on file to receive refunds. So as soon as they update, I can finalize. I did a batch of refunds today, which may take a bit to post to your accounts. If after a week it doesn't post, and you don't have your funds, message me.

Here's a zip of two .ai's with the editable files.

Sorry for everything!
From hero to zero, back to hero. Good on you for making things right.

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From hero to zero, back to hero. Good on you for making things right.
Meh, still pretty zero, but at least a zero that got people back everything. =p

I appreciate everyone's patience in this, what a crazy whirlwind. Hoping everyone likes the designs and can use my .ai's to create some cool stuff!

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking forward to the samples. Ah well.
I've got a crap ton of promo chips I made that I could send out... they say "Boscos Poker" and a sample for breweries, also a lot of test batches. If someone here wants to distribute I don't mind shipping the box of all of them over. They'd be a fun "remember that friggen asshole on PCF that took everyone's money for a bit" nostalgia piece.

SeanGecko

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might want my new address. I'm moving in the next monthish

toynoob

Full House
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been out of the chip drama for months, where do we stand with this special daytime soap? Was everyone made whole?

Top Bottom