**VENDOR IS MIA** New KickStarter Alert! Aces Poker & Card Room edge aligned ceramic poker chips!

LotsOfChips

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Still waiting to hear some of the louder "tar and feather" crowd sheepishly admit that @Bosco24 actually followed through in making things right, despite a lot of personal sh!t in his life (and yes it was bad that he dropped out of sight for a while, but really, when your life is crashing around you, you need to focus on surviving).

Wait, I hear.... crickets!

grantc54

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still waiting to hear some of the louder "tar and feather" crowd sheepishly admit that @Bosco24 actually followed through in making things right, despite a lot of personal sh!t in his life (and yes it was bad that he dropped out of sight for a while, but really, when your life is crashing around you, you need to focus on surviving).

Has anyone actually received anything yet?

LotsOfChips

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Has anyone actually received anything yet?
I have not received refund yet.
Ok, I'll withdraw my comment for the time being. He stated that he has issued refunds to all that asked, and that chips are in transit to him. Delivery to those who wanted chips rather than refund will occur once they arrive. Several people have posted that they received refunds. Some people have posted that they received chips, presumably from his initial batch of samples.

@honkydevil , did you message him directly requesting refund? If not, he may assume you want the chips instead.

pacmartine

Sitting Out
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have not received refund yet.
Were you part of the Kickstarter? I think most of the Kickstarter pledges were refunded, just not the payments outside of Kickstarter. I received my Kickstarter pledge just not my PayPal add on yet.

honkydevil

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Ok, I'll withdraw my comment for the time being. He stated that he has issued refunds to all that asked, and that chips are in transit to him. Delivery to those who wanted chips rather than refund will occur once they arrive. Several people have posted that they received refunds. Some people have posted that they received chips, presumably from his initial batch of samples.

@honkydevil , did you message him directly requesting refund? If not, he may assume you want the chips instead.
It could partly be my bad since I didn't message him immediately from when he said that but its been a while now and he's been online since I sent him a message about it.

LotsOfChips

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
It could partly be my bad since I didn't message him immediately from when he said that but its been a while now and he's been online since I sent him a message about it.
Might be worth a follow up PM. From my limited discussions with him, he seems sincere in trying to make things right. He also stated that he was somewhat overwhelmed with the number of PM's received, so its possible that yours got lost in the shuffle. Good luck in getting things straightened out with him, but I do think he's trying his best.

DMack

Flush
Reaction score

Talk about a trolling backfire, eh?!?! You better get with your buddy quick like to have him make right so you can get back on here to try to rub feces again. And if you don’t think the hell raising caused him to suddenly reappear to make good on some of it, then I’ve got some property for you!

Last edited:

Josh Kifer

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might be worth a follow up PM. From my limited discussions with him, he seems sincere in trying to make things right. He also stated that he was somewhat overwhelmed with the number of PM's received, so its possible that yours got lost in the shuffle. Good luck in getting things straightened out with him, but I do think he's trying his best.
I have a feeling this project snowballed. At first with joy, but if you can't keep your hands around it... It would be a "holy shit" moment signing on and seeing 84 messages.

grantc54

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am still hopeful. Last message from him on this to me was Jan 24th, he said they were in production and shipping soon.

I'm not saying they aren't coming, but I'm not saying he is off the hook until they actual show up in people's mailboxes. The last two times I was burned the people popped back up and said they'd make it right but never did.

AnteAndy

Two Pair
Reaction score
I am still hopeful. Last message from him on this to me was Jan 24th, he said they were in production and shipping soon.

I'm not saying they aren't coming, but I'm not saying he is off the hook until they actual show up in people's mailboxes. The last two times I was burned the people popped back up and said they'd make it right but never did.
I've been wondering if the coronavirus situation might delay the shipping since they supposedly ship out of China.

LotsOfChips

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Talk about a trolling backfire, eh?!?! You better get with your buddy quick like to have him make right so you can get back on here to try to rub feces again. And if you don’t think the hell raising caused him to suddenly reappear to make good on some of it, then I’ve got some property for you!
Ok, so one person expecting a refund has posted that they haven’t actually received it yet ( possibly due to miscommunication) and another pointed out that the chips are still in transit and haven’t been received yet, so if that is considered a trolling fail, so be it. Several members have posted that they have received refunds, Boscoe has (since his meltdown) posted that he is trying to make it right, and so far has followed through by updating the progress of the chip delivery.

Your response is pretty typical of the over the top “hang the bastard from the rafters” theme of your earlier posts, and I guess expecting you to show compassion, empathy or consideration to another human being in crisis is unrealistic. I only hope that if you ever experience a mental health crisis, that people around you treat you better than you treat others. Or on second thought, maybe karma is a suitable outcome.

Never thought that I’d have to block someone on this forum, but congratulations, you’re it.

DMack

Flush
Reaction score
Ok, so one person expecting a refund has posted that they haven’t actually received it yet ( possibly due to miscommunication) and another pointed out that the chips are still in transit and haven’t been received yet, so if that is considered a trolling fail, so be it. Several members have posted that they have received refunds, Boscoe has (since his meltdown) posted that he is trying to make it right, and so far has followed through by updating the progress of the chip delivery.

Your response is pretty typical of the over the top “hang the bastard from the rafters” theme of your earlier posts, and I guess expecting you to show compassion, empathy or consideration to another human being in crisis is unrealistic. I only hope that if you ever experience a mental health crisis, that people around you treat you better than you treat others. Or on second thought, maybe karma is a suitable outcome.

Never thought that I’d have to block someone on this forum, but congratulations, you’re it.
“Tito, get me a tissue.”

I hope, for everyone inolved’s sake, he does come through and make right. I’m not going to give a hall pass, though. I have absolutely no idea what is going on with him, but there was plenty of evidence to show his “mental breakdown” only pertained to making things right on here. He had activity on other social media sites, but ghosted everyone involved on here until the pitchforks came out. Once talk of law enforcement and retribution got started, the mental breakdown ceased, and he made contact. But you call it what you will and continue with the excuse crutch. I’ll continue to call it a spade until everyone is made right.

Last edited:

Marhault

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been wondering if the coronavirus situation might delay the shipping since they supposedly ship out of China.
I can assure everyone there is zero production going on right now. The manufacturer has been shuttered for the Chinese New Year. This is typically at least 2 weeks long. I was advised a small crew will be returning on February 4th (today) to assess orders, set up production for existing orders etc. Full production on anything won't start till the bulk of their workforce comes back on February 10th. At that point they will start working on orders in the order they were placed and paid for. It will be a slow process. This is exactly what we're waiting on with the scrub donkey chips. The Chinese government mandated an extension of the CNY to try and slow the spread of the Coronavirus.

BTW the Coronavirus is a respiratory problem, and transmitted typically through coughing and sneezing etc so its very unlikely if not impossible to get infected from shipped goods.

AnteAndy

Two Pair
Reaction score
I can assure everyone there is zero production going on right now. The manufacturer has been shuttered for the Chinese New Year. This is typically at least 2 weeks long. I was advised a small crew will be returning on February 4th (today) to assess orders, set up production for existing orders etc. Full production on anything won't start till the bulk of their workforce comes back on February 10th. At that point they will start working on orders in the order they were placed and paid for. It will be a slow process. This is exactly what we're waiting on with the scrub donkey chips. The Chinese government mandated an extension of the CNY to try and slow the spread of the Coronavirus.

BTW the Coronavirus is a respiratory problem, and transmitted typically through coughing and sneezing etc so its very unlikely if not impossible to get infected from shipped goods.
Not saying it would get in shipped goods, but the fact that they would suspend production and shipping from having people evacuated from certain areas or something. Knew they shuttered for the Chinese NY but thought i heard of companies ceasing production/shipping for some time because of the virus.

Marhault

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not saying it would get in shipped goods, but the fact that they would suspend production and shipping from having people evacuated from certain areas or something. Knew they shuttered for the Chinese NY but thought i heard of companies ceasing production/shipping for some time because of the virus.
I've been in fairly regular contact with them other than a recent 6 day disappearance. I don't want a bunch of scrub donkeys burning down my house!

DMack

Flush
Reaction score
View attachment 402621

Lol we should have someone start tallying this. He’s gotta be in the running at this point.
I very well could be, but I’m guessing I still have a ways to catch you. Do you know how many people you have disappointed by never going away after you promised to do so?

BarrieJ3

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I very well could be, but I’m guessing I still have a ways to catch you. Do you know how many people you have disappointed by never going away after you promised to do so?
Woah woah woah! I’m a fan of your work. Please, keep the focus on fighting the other PCFers in ongoing threads, I’m just here for the lols. And the gifs.

4AF484E2-0071-4330-9A48-6EDA0F60B6DB.gif

honkydevil

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
@Bosco24 has not responded, I have now sent a couple reminder messages on here and also Kickstarter. I maybe shot myself in the foot because I took a couple days to respond when he first said he'd send refunds. But he had last logged on a few days after I requested to be refunded, so I would assume he had read my message by then. I had a semi-custom set planned so not just a little sample or anything. I was super excited for this project when it first started and was never really mad about issues having come up, I wanted to be patient and had really hoped the project would have eventually came together. Bummed out now.

DMack

Flush
Reaction score
@Bosco24 has not responded, I have now sent a couple reminder messages on here and also Kickstarter. I maybe shot myself in the foot because I took a couple days to respond when he first said he'd send refunds. But he had last logged on a few days after I requested to be refunded, so I would assume he had read my message by then. I had a semi-custom set planned so not just a little sample or anything. I was super excited for this project when it first started and was never really mad about issues having come up, I wanted to be patient and had really hoped the project would have eventually came together. Bummed out now.
Really sorry for you; however, please be very careful with what you say. I don’t want you to get tarred and feathered by the naive, do-gooding apologists. They will be lined up with their pitchforks to attack you for disclosing you might have been had. Excuses and justifications for the “seller’s” abhorrent behavior will be slung at you like a baboon throwing poop at a zoo. You are the bad guy for not waiting for six months.

I hear crickets and smell skunks...

Last edited:
Top Bottom