**VENDOR IS MIA** New KickStarter Alert! Aces Poker & Card Room edge aligned ceramic poker chips!

SeanGecko

Flush
Reaction score
Aren’t the standard or flat mold chips textured? I thought they were described to be “sandpaper-like” or something of that sort. Not enough for your liking though?
I HATE the flat ones. In my personal experience I shuffled them for a week and it caused cramps in my hand because they were slippery and didn't handle well at all. These are a dream. CARDS MOLD!! Diamond mold works just fine too.

AnteAndy

Pair
Reaction score
Aren’t the standard or flat mold chips textured? I thought they were described to be “sandpaper-like” or something of that sort. Not enough for your liking though?
20191121_165714.jpg

I posted this photo earlier in the forum to compare the two. The standard has some crosshatch type texture, but the tips of the points are flat, so there's not purpose of that crosshatching texture.

The sandpaper texture on the molds are more rough, and hence would hold better in comparison.

grantc54

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like he hasn't been back on since Jan 10th. How many people got refunds? Wondering if it was a mistake to hold out for the samples vs requesting a refund.

PlayerADK

Pair
Reaction score
Looks like he hasn't been back on since Jan 10th. How many people got refunds? Wondering if it was a mistake to hold out for the samples vs requesting a refund.
I got a refund - although I hope samples still get sent! I almost decided to wait but after all the uncertainty I got tired of waiting.

Good luck!

HeWhoWouldPun

Two Pair
Reaction score
I debated getting a refund but decided to be patient and hopefully receive the samples.

My hope being that the samples do get ordered and then the files released. I want to be able to see how the colors from the file translate to actual chips.

But at this point I feel like I learned a $30 lesson and am grateful I'm not out more.

Marhault

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW....I recently inquired about how I would be receiving 35k+ chips if it would be in boxes like previous orders or in a crate they sent me these pics.
QQ图片20191210210550.jpg

QQ图片20191210210608.jpg

So this could mean he's got chips in route, or these are older pics from his previous order. They then once again for the 4th or 5th time asked me if I wanted to buy some of this design, to which I politely declined lol.

FordPickup92

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW....I recently inquired about how I would be receiving 35k+ chips if it would be in boxes like previous orders or in a crate they sent me these pics.
View attachment 395667
View attachment 395668

So this could mean he's got chips in route, or these are older pics from his previous order. They then once again for the 4th or 5th time asked me if I wanted to buy some of this design, to which I politely declined lol.
That cannot survive well from china :tdown:

Marhault

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So will they be pushing the Scrub Donkey chips on the next person to order from them? I kind of like that idea. :sneaky:
We discussed this just the other day. It's very possible. China has zero incentive to honor trademarks or copyrighted material. Not that our chips have either lol. So yeah it's very possible.

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
That cannot survive well from china :tdown:
That’s how the CPS chips were shipped back in the BlueWall/PGI days...

Hundreds of those boxes stacked on a couple of pallets. Photos probably still exist somewhere of the unboxing. I think there were some dead soldiers, but for the most part, all chips arrived safe and sound.

ABC Gifts and Awards

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
You'd be surprised. It's a box inside a box. The cardboard is slightly thicker than normal cardboard it seems. They hold up well. This is identical to how I've received chips from ABC
Very standard boxing method for chips...looks like these boxes are fairly thick and shouldn't be any problem. China clays were also in similar boxes, and even those brittle solids were mostly intact.

But let me make this 100% clear...we have no association with the company making these, and when you look on their website and you see designs that look almost identical to some of ours...they absolutely do not have the rights to any of our designs, nor have we ever done business with them.

hdgeno

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very standard boxing method for chips...looks like these boxes are fairly thick and shouldn't be any problem. China clays were also in similar boxes, and even those brittle solids were mostly intact.

But let me make this 100% clear...we have no association with the company making these, and when you look on their website and you see designs that look almost identical to some of ours...they absolutely do not have the rights to any of our designs, nor have we ever done business with them.
This whole thread is just a disaster but what you're pointing out here takes the cake, very disappointing to see that your designs are being ripped off @ABC Gifts and Awards .

I can never support a vender that is sourcing product from a company that is screwing one of the greatest vendors on PCF and from back in the CT days.

AnteAndy

Pair
Reaction score

Would make sense with that mock WSOP ceramic set I saw in classified days ago that were exactly designed as the WSOP chips. Had the card mold on them, too.

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys... issued refunds for anyone who messaged me here and on kickstarter. If I missed you, please PM me.. but I cleared my inbox and I believe I replied to everyone that reached out.

My production batch is on the way now that I know who wants refunds and who doesn't.... I will post an update again once shipments start popping into the mail.

I'm not going to read the posts between my posts on this thread for my own mental sanity here Haha... but please know, if you have a question for me direct, please PM me and I'll answer there.

Sent out about $3k in refunds to members on this forum as well as about $1k so far for non members.

Will keep ya posted but I may not reply to the thread directly for each individual response.

Once again.. sorry for everything

BarrieJ3

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys... issued refunds for anyone who messaged me here and on kickstarter. If I missed you, please PM me.. but I cleared my inbox and I believe I replied to everyone that reached out.

My production batch is on the way now that I know who wants refunds and who doesn't.... I will post an update again once shipments start popping into the mail.

I'm not going to read the posts between my posts on this thread for my own mental sanity here Haha... but please know, if you have a question for me direct, please PM me and I'll answer there.

Sent out about $3k in refunds to members on this forum as well as about $1k so far for non members.

Will keep ya posted but I may not reply to the thread directly for each individual response.

Once again.. sorry for everything
If you end up with extras due to people dropping out or wanting refunds after the fact, I’d have possible interest in picking some up dependent on breakdowns. Just food for thought later.

Nuhockey

Flush
Reaction score
We discussed this just the other day. It's very possible. China has zero incentive to honor trademarks or copyrighted material. Not that our chips have either lol. So yeah it's very possible.
I think only the Big Companies like Sunfly will worry about trademarks and copyrights. Smaller companies and a lot of the Companies on Alibaba they couldn’t care less about Copyrights and trademarks.

AnteAndy

Pair
Reaction score
Taylor did say his chips are closest to the Ravenor Classics, which also have the card mold. But people here already claim the card-mold chips themselves are not manufactured at SunFly. But I'm not 100% on any of that info; you'll need to scroll through the thread here and find the users to ask who are more familiar with the manufacturer.

Top Bottom