**VENDOR IS MIA** New KickStarter Alert! Aces Poker & Card Room edge aligned ceramic poker chips!

Marhault

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just reset my password and wanted to post to everyone.

First I want to apologize for not communicating during this time. It was never my intention to have it come to this. I seriously am going to make everything okay with each and every member have it be your choice for a full refund or delivery of the chips.

You can believe me or not, and that is your right since I would definitely do the same thing if I were in your shoes. I will be making this right.

Late last year I went through some very tough personal things, that not only affected this project, but literally every aspect of my life. This became the last thing of my mind, and I regret not informing everyone of the delay.

Shipment was originally planned for December. It is the 6th of January. This project ended up being way bigger than anticipated, and I do apologize for the ghosting. My mental health was not there, and frankly, I'm still struggling but I am getting help from my wife to fulfill orders for those who want them still, and cancel and refund for those that don't. Either way, please know I am working to get everything done for everyone.

I'm really not sure what else I can do here, I'm trying to solve this as quickly as I can right now. I never got in to this to even make money, the profit margin on these are so small, so I'll just be happy to get everyone squared away.

After I fulfill orders or issue a refund, I will be releasing the full .ai file of all my designs, since really, I just wanted to make something cool... so maybe someone can take it over or you can just order individually.

Once again, sorry. Hate myself for this. Hate that this happened. Hate that I didnt respond earlier.

I have a plan to make this all right and I thank those that are understanding of my situation, and for those that aren't... not more I can say than sorry. Refunds have already gone out to those filing complaints through Stripe or Kickstarter. I am not going to stop anyone from that, even though delays in Kickstarter are normal.. this was completely abnormal and unacceptable. So I apologize and that's why I'm going to make it right, and not just cut and run. That's not me. And it was never my plan for this to happen... I really like this community and well, just another thing I've messed up.

It has been a rough couple of months for me personally, and sorry yall were on some of the receiving end.

I'm coming out of it, with the help of family and, well, medication ha.

Not sure what else I can say here, definitely disappointed in myself on this one -- but let me make it right.

I intend to fix it all, refund those who want refunds, deliver those who want chips, and then after it all, give away my design for anyone who wants to make more. Give me a couple of weeks here, there were a lot of orders outside of PCF but I am making sure to get to each and every person.
I'm calling bullshit on the profit margins...you need only look at the cost on the scrub donkey chips to see what the actual cost of production on these chips are. I'll be honest I stopped reading at the first lie.

Flat12

Pair
Reaction score
I’m with you.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I didn't write what I wrote to take your side.

Fact is you stick out at PCF because you have a talent of pissing people off who happen to have a viewpoint that is not your own. Me, I can disagree with people without resorting to a need to shred their dignity and pride to pieces. Not every reply needs to be an angst-ridden full-gun broadside.

You make valid points and certainly you are within your rights to insist on matters of principle to a fault. But you are like a terrier....you won't give an inch, expect none in return and there's no middle ground with you. That kind of abrasive in-your-face predisposition has its uses. Doing it on a regular basis racks up your bodycount and get you your short-term Kool-Aid validation for being the greatest pound-for-pound slugger at the forum, but its going to earn you a reputation....for better or for worse.

I don't say this with any malice. It is what it is.

Marhault

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I didn't write what I wrote to take your side.

Fact is you stick out at PCF because you have a talent of pissing people off who happen to have a viewpoint that is not your own. Me, I can disagree with people without resorting to a need to shred their dignity and pride to pieces. Not every reply needs to be an angst-ridden full-gun broadside.

You make valid points and certainly you are within your rights to insist on matters of principle to a fault. But you are like a terrier....you won't give an inch, expect none in return and there's no middle ground with you. That kind of abrasive in-your-face predisposition has its uses. Doing it on a regular basis racks up your bodycount and get you your short-term Kool-Aid validation for being the greatest pound-for-pound slugger at the forum, but its going to earn you a reputation....for better or for worse.

I don't say this with any malice. It is what it is.
I'd rather deal with an honest straight shooter any day. I'd rather have someone who calls it like it is than this PC beating around the bush let's all be friends BS. You treat me good I'll treat you good.

That being said I give everyone the benefit of the doubt till I'm burnt personally.

bigdonkey

Two Pair
Reaction score
I'd rather deal with an honest straight shooter any day. I'd rather have someone who calls it like it is than this PC beating around the bush let's all be friends BS. You treat me good I'll treat you good.

That being said I give everyone the benefit of the doubt till I'm burnt personally.
The problem is some people take this as license to be straight-up assholes. There is a balance to be found in shooting it straight and not being a total dick.

Flat12

Pair
Reaction score

That is true.

But more to the point, Marhault.....when you post, I don't actually see you leaving a trail of bodies in your wake.

Look, I don't check these forums everyday. Given the volume of traffic this site generates, there are plenty of posts that pass me by.

Yet amidst the sea of posts, I can still easily pick out the fires of destruction like beacons of Hades in every thread that was graced by our boy. That's quite an achievement ;)

Josh Kifer

Full House
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

And that's why we are now best friends....

Josh Kifer

Full House
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. There was never any offer on the table. Now you're just day dreaming scenarios where you have an excuse to go for it.
20 bucks can get me a barrel of poker chips....

Rock bottom! Here I come!

Top Bottom