Vendor: Drumhoss (2 Viewers)

As an victim of drumhoss I lost about 550$ and didn't get the chips I need to finish my set.
So if there is somebody around here able to sell or harvest about 80 x 5$ MGM Grand chips in excellent condition, please pm with offer.
If you only have smaller quantities please message me anyway and I'll check if somebody could collect several packages before shipping them in one lot to Germany.
Thanks in advance,
Sebastian

PS: PCF - Great place anyway!

I've lost $350 on a harvest project I paid @Drumhoss for in November 2017. I got a PM from him at the beginning of January but now see he hasn't logged on since 1/16. I fear I will never see the chips I paid him for.

Please take this as a warning and avoid this PCF scammer.

I've notified an officer of the CCA of these claims of bad deals. I know he posts things on The Chip Board sometimes but not sure if he's a club member. If he is, his name may be scrubbed from the books.

Reactions: ovo
Oh you can add me to the list, I'm in for quite a bit as well but I might have a chance to do a charge back through PP, but there are a lot more that paid F&F so they may not have any options.

He has totally vanished with folks money & will not communicate either by PM or email. He didn't renew his vendorship and basically went radio silent with most of us. The whole situation is a total cluster. He has ignored all attempts at communication by me for well over a month and some of us for month(s). I normally am for giving someone the benefit of the doubt but this has gone beyond 2nd, 3rd, 4th, ... chances.

If you were thinking about doing any business with this guy I would strongly advise against it, unless you hate your money.

#MeToo

He has my money (since September 25th), and has stopped communicating with me.

I used Paypal friends and family. My trust keeps being eroded. (n) :thumbsdown:

Unfortunately/fortunately I think I was the last to hear from Zach. In fact I think I was the last to receive chips from him. His last communication was a simple “Yup” when I asked if he had a chance to ship me chips. I received those chips and sent another email with no response. He has not responded to anything not even an email asking him to let me or the other people know the status of our transactions.

I would not try any further dealings at this time either here or on eBay. You can go to the resources section and find two of his user names there.

David

Wow. I have waiting for months for chips from him. I was about to start asking about him on the forum. I have been messaging him lately politely asking for a refund since I haven't received them, and I paid for them. He ignored the messages. What the fuck is going on here?

I had a transaction for chips he had in his possession but never received anything. Figured it was delayed due to the holidays but then this came up.

Unfortunate event. He was the source of probably 10 racks of Vegas $1s chips for me. I was going to sell a bunch of them, but now I may have to keep them a while longer :eek:

Wow. Sorry to hear about this. Hope things get worked out for everyone. I know this doesn't help those who haven't heard from him or received chips, as stated above, but I bought 8 Paulson sample color chips from Drumhoss via a classified ad here on November 9, 2017, and I received the chips in the mail shortly thereafter. But I haven't had to contact him since then.

I don't know his history, is there a possibility something happened to him (accident, health issue) that resulted in the lack of response? Or is it fairly certain he's scammed folks?

Holy crap ! just now seeing this, I almost tried PM'lng him over the weekend. That sucks!

come to think of it i did have a transaction with him last fall and it was pretty smooth....a slight delay in shipping chips but i received them inside of 2 weeks from payment

I don't know his history, is there a possibility something happened to him (accident, health issue) that resulted in the lack of response? Or is it fairly certain he's scammed folks?
Not certain but I did ask if all was okay or there was anything he needed in previous emails. Responses to those were very short.

This is the response I received from him on Jan 13th after i reached out to him to check status:

Thanks for the message.

I'm alive!

real world things have happened and have taken up a majority of my time in the last couple weeks.

I will try to get back with everyone who have tried to contact me in the last couple of weeks asap.

Thanks for the Check up

It sounds like he didn't get into contact with or otherwise make whole anyone besides David.

He ignored me for 2 months from Nov-January. Then sent me the following PM on 1/2/18...

Drumhoss said:
Hey Andrew, Hope you had a good New Year as well.

Im still harvesting the Lucky Club, took a little of a break around the Holidays.

I have around 80, Now with the Holidays over with I'll have some more free time to get this order completed.

He now hasn't logged in since 1/16/18.

Doesn't seem like a health issue or emergency. Seems like scammer behavior to me.

I received a rack of chips from him in late November - it was a smooth transaction. Also dealt with him once before during spring of 2017 and had a smooth transaction as well. I hope he comes through on everyone's deals. I will have to find another way to get more NYNY $1s :(

Well damn that sucks. Guess it's a lose-lose either way. Either we're rooting for a health issue or emergency which sucks or he's a scammer which sucks. Sorry to those who lost funds on this :(

Some of us had done transactions with him in the past without problems so he has been given the benefit of the doubt. He obviously is ignoring communications at this stage. His last communication with me was Dec 17th where he said he would send my chips by Christmas/New Years. He last logged in on Jan 16th but he had PM's sitting in his box from before that time that he ignored. Some people he has stopped communicating with before that. He has communicated to a couple of folks (3 that I know of) and made conflicting excuses to different members.

He has put himself in this position by ignoring all communication to other members. You can't take people's money and then go radio silent especially while giving conflicting stories to some folks and ignoring the rest. I had hoped it was a personal issue but at this stage I have no confidence that he hasn't just skipped out (for whatever reason).

He may still make things right but I wouldn't take any chances at this time.

If somebody has some personal infos about him please pm them to Tommy. (Hope it is okay?!)
We are collecting as many as possible and will see what we can do to get the chips or our money.

I should be headed to Vegas this year. I would be willing to collect any missing chips at cost and send them to any members in need.

mob.jpg

Never had a bad deal with the guy before and don't think I have any outstanding transactions with him, but I'd have to check to be sure.

Sounds like a personal issue of some sort - health, jail, drugs/alcohol, or he gambled the money away. No way to determine at this point. Only health/jail/rehab would account for no communication.

I ordered some mgm $1 chips from him and paid for half the order and then separately won a raffle for another rack.

He was a bit slow and didn’t respond for a period in early November, but did end up sending the rack and just under half my order. Haven’t heard from him since, but fortunately I only paid him half and was due to pay the other half when he was ready to ship, so I’m only down about $25.

just adding more info. Nov. 22 I sent him $300 to start a harvest project, a few days later I pmed him to see if he had started yet and if not was it possible for a refund. He said it was not a problem and I was refunded the money. I know this isn't helpful to the people that are out their funds but I think it might give them hope that things will get rectified.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom