Velvet cases vs. plastic or acrylic racks (1 Viewer)

David Dobbs

Two Pair
Reaction score
I am wondering (and I'm sure this discussion has been had in here somewhere) what is better for Paulson chip storage. I have a velvet chip suitcase with a bunch of silica oxygen absorbers but also I made a purchase in here where the plastic or acrylic 200 chip rack had imprints of chips in it (which tells me the chips stuck to the plastic or acrylic in some way). I don't know if Paulson chips were stored in this case or if 20 cent clay chips were. I did notice there are a lot of posts in the classifieds for plastic/acrylic racks though which is kind of telling me those racks are better. So I am open to comments/suggestions. I am a cigar smoker so I know what it is like to have to nurture my stogie stash with temperature control and humidity but Paulson poker chip care is new to me. Any advice is welcome, thanks!

I think any type of rack or case will do fine for your chips. More importantly, you should store your chips at constant room temperature, with low humidity, and away from natural bright light.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom