Vehicle you own now (1 Viewer)

Traded in the old one for a... well, a less old one :)

photo 1.JPG

Picked up my new ride Monday. 2016 ford explorer sport, magnetic gray. All of the bells and whistles too. I'm in love again. Pics to come later.

I drive a version of this at work, and I believe the sport has the ecoboost which puts out around 360HP. It's the fastest car I've driven in a while. Not sure if they've "chipped" my work car's turbos to juice the HP, which I've heard can raise it to 450HP. Crazy fast!

2013 Ford Mustang, base model. 305HP on plain ol' 87 octane in a V6. Plenty enough power for me. Besides, I don't wait to pay the higher insurance rates or premium gas rates for a GT.

image.jpeg

2016 Honda Pilot Elite

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 85
I drive a version of this at work, and I believe the sport has the ecoboost which puts out around 360HP. It's the fastest car I've driven in a while. Not sure if they've "chipped" my work car's turbos to juice the HP, which I've heard can raise it to 450HP. Crazy fast!

We could upgrade that turbo to make about 550 to 600 hp so you'll never have anyone get away from you

Drove a Tesla P95D with Ludicrous mode this weekend. Absolutely bananas. Seats 7, goes like hell. Me likey. But alas, not in the cards.

So I work for a pretty large dealer group that sells a wide variety of automobiles. Every time I'm in our Mercedes store we have one salesperson who insists on taking me on a test drive in a different vehicle. I got to drive the c450 AMG the other day. 3.0 Liter, V6 with 362 horsepower that has 384 lb-ft of torque. 0-60 in 4.8 seconds. Oh, and it is all wheel drive.

Awesome car, and for a Mercedes not bad for the buck.

2014 F150 ecoboost supercrew purchased earlier this year... Lots of discounts to clear out last years model with the new aluminum 2015 changes.
Pretty happy so far...

2008 Toyota Avalon - 170k miles on it. Gets 32 MPG highway and 26 city.

Wife has 2013 Nissan Altima - 38 MPG highway 30 city.

Both great cars and neither has a payment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom