• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Vegas777maniac on ebay (1 Viewer)

MrWitti

Straight
Reaction score
Hi

does anyone know this seller since its a small pokerchip world and could convince him that 5$ shipping should cover a single chip? I understand his concerns but 15$ for a single chip?
Else I will ask for refund. Doesnt look like a fair offer to me.
4C701BCA-E5DE-4CD0-9B04-DF0A71F7CA7C.jpeg

IIRC he's one of the singles collectors on The Chip Board. Unfortunately many of them require delivery confirmation for eBay sales to ensure they don't get taken advantage of.

I'm just in Canada and have come across this. In my case I have bought singles from many people on The Chip Board. And once or twice we were able to come to an agreement after I said I've had good dealings with xx and xx chipper who they knew.

You could try that if you've had dealings with Chip Board / CCGTCC members. But most of the time this still did not work for me. Some people have had bad interactions and just don't want to take the chance.

Good luck :tup:

@MrWitti maybe contact my beautiful significant other @FordPickup92 she is running a few dealer button group buys right now and might have something headed that way, maybe have the chip shipped here and then we can send it to Europe with some buttons and you could just pay local shipping to another chipper. Just thinking out loud

Sorry to hear about that, but unfortunately they do this now to cover themselves because eBay sides with the buyer. They can easily receive the chip and say it never came and they will get a full refund.

Let us know if we can help!!
Fellow Chippers Ben and Brie

would love to know who he is also.... i want to buy many of his singles and avoid the shipping and eBay fees for individual buys!!!

Thanks for all the feedback.
I‘ve replied that I understand their worries and if my perfect rating on eBay, here and other sides is not trustworthy enough, they can step back from the sale. Thanks for offering to reship but to me it‘s more a thing of principle and I like to enter into a deal where a word or handshake is worth as much as a delivery confirmation, especially for a 15$ transaction...
What a good place we have here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom