SOLD Vegas World Tourney Racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Grabbed these so they didn't fall into evil hands. PMed most everyone with sets (that I knew about) but no takers. So, for sale. Two racks. 1 - 5 rack and 1 - 25 rack. I lightly oiled the edges because they needed it.

Someone did scar one barrel of the 25s with a knife when opening on a previous opening....

But past that, they are in amazing shape.

Asking 410 + Shipping. It's what I paid plus one Fresca.
IMG_20220430_094050.jpg

Those are the same colors as the 5¢ and 25¢ chips in my cali colors set and they work like a dream. But respect for trying to find a good home instead of feeding them into the mill.

Those are the same colors as the 5¢ and 25¢ chips in my cali colors set and they work like a dream. But respect for trying to find a good home instead of feeding them into the mill.
If it comes to it, it comes to it. But I appreciate you letting them have a shot. They are in amazing shape. So much so I nearly talked myself into just building a set.

Are the green day green?
If so, I'd be very interested in all chips in this offer.
410 USD is for both racks + shipping ? Dumb question, but I need to ask if I got that right...

Are the green day green?
If so, I'd be very interested in all chips in this offer.
410 USD is for both racks + shipping ? Dumb question, but I need to ask if I got that right...
I've been told it's day green. But I do not have a color sample set to confirm.

It would be 410 USD plus whatever actual cost of chipping is to you. If it's Germany, it's going to cost a bit. I can look it up before if needed.

No worries. Always happy to help new members.

Damn, those Day Greens would make a nice frac…
Oh, I didn't catch that...

But, and I'm really very sorry, I need to cancel.
I tried to buy another 150 of the day greens in another ad, but I was too late.
I can't judge when there'll be more day greens available.
250 to 300 chips would've been perfect, 100 is not enough for the plans I had with these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom