Vegas trip recap (1 Viewer)

EasyE

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I went to Vegas last weekend and had a blast.

Staying at the Delano with wife and friends I started out running well at 1/2 in the mandalay bay poker room. In the first 15 minutes I hit Jack's full for a nice pot and high hand of the hour . I got to pick a ping pong ball and received a $100 . To my much appreciated good luck I then flopped trip nines and hit quads on the river. Pass the sugar with another poker room bonus for those.

Moved tables and won another $75 from a pretty loose table.

Blackjack was fun as well at the D

I recommend breakfast at Ellis island. $7.99 steak and eggs, build your bloody Mary and $5 tables. The wife likes roulette and so do I so four of us played a couple of hours and racked in $250+ from her play mostly .
Funny part was I played black24 the whole time and it didn't hit. Had it circled all over every line option and a couple right on it. The dealer and the girls were laughing that I should just follow my wife.
We did the whole thing again the next day. I loaded up 24 and they each put a chip on too. It hit the first spin! Lol. We erupted.

The top of the Delano is very cool.
Can't wait to go back

MVIMG_20180325_223444~2.jpg
IMG_20180323_192524.jpg
IMG_20180325_223233-EFFECTS.jpg

I went to Vegas last weekend and had a blast.

Staying at the Delano with wife and friends I started out running well at 1/2 in the mandalay bay poker room. In the first 15 minutes I hit Jack's full for a nice pot and high hand of the hour . I got to pick a ping pong ball and received a $100 . To my much appreciated good luck I then flopped trip nines and hit quads on the river. Pass the sugar with another poker room bonus for those.

Moved tables and won another $75 from a pretty loose table.

Blackjack was fun as well at the D

I recommend breakfast at Ellis island. $7.99 steak and eggs, build your bloody Mary and $5 tables. The wife likes roulette and so do I so four of us played a couple of hours and racked in $250+ from her play mostly .
Funny part was I played black24 the whole time and it didn't hit. Had it circled all over every line option and a couple right on it. The dealer and the girls were laughing that I should just follow my wife.
We did the whole thing again the next day. I loaded up 24 and they each put a chip on too. It hit the first spin! Lol. We erupted.

The top of the Delano is very cool.
Can't wait to go back

View attachment 164559 View attachment 164563 View attachment 164565
Sounds like a great trip! Any pics from the poker room??

That was on top of the Delano in their rooftop bar with glass wall .Very cool place to buy a beer at night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom