Wanted Vegas THC $5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylines

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Looking for racks of inlaid THC $5s (also $25s and BOH) from las vegas (VG or better preferred) for mixed vegas set. Flexible on price if anything is out there. Have a rack of Jack Cinci snappers and high denoms if some trade action helps.

Been considering those! Any idea how hard it is to scrounge up more of these?
Could be tricky, not too many of them out there in quantity apart from what I've seen from @Windwalker. I could be wrong though. Also, these chips are from Tonopah, Nevada where the Mizpah is located. Very small town, so they probably didn't have a whole ton of chips ordered.

Those Mizpah's that @Windwalker has for sale could be a good start in a tough market. I just spent 2 months or so on a leaded THC inlaid mixed set mission and cannot recall running across any inlaid Vegas THC $5's or $25's in decent condition. Not that they are not out there. Some of this stuff as you know is tough to shake loose.

I’ve started this voyage. Have a couple racks of rainbow club 1s and bought 2 racks of the Mizpah from @Windwalker. The 25s seem like they’re going to be a challenge to get in quantity. So far just have a barrel of Silver Strikes. Hoping to get a couple more of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom