Vegas Report: -$200 poker, -$700 table games, -$500 craps, -$100 video poker +$2300 slots (1 Viewer)

MrCatPants

Full House
Reaction score
Vegas Report: -$200 poker, -$700 table games, -$500 craps, -$100 video poker +$2300 slots

I don't think the ratio is supposed to work like this, but hey almost a free trip!

I had not stayed on the strip in about 5 years and stayed at the Cosmo. One thing I didn't realize is several of the night clubs now have big outdoor spaces/pool areas and if it's an outdoor party night and your room is facing the outdoor area, well, I'm too damn old to have club music blasting the room until 5AM. Definitely ask about it when you are booking/getting a room at hotels with this kind of setup.

1628611651431.jpeg

What was the craps table minimum? Did you have a strategy?

I’m going to Vegas in a few weeks and I’m a little intimidated because I think the minimus are mostly $25+

What was the craps table minimum? Did you have a strategy?

I’m going to Vegas in a few weeks and I’m a little intimidated because I think the minimus are mostly $25+
I was at the cosmo. $25 even when it was slow.

They had electronic machines you could play with a $1 minimum also.

Others would know craps strategy better than me. I was just doing pass line bets and then placing on 6 and 8 when a point was established. 4 out of 5 series a seven was rolled immediately after the point opened so I bled money really fast.

No roulette? That was usually what got me ahead.

You really covered all your bases! How much poker did you play?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom