Vegas redux 2021 - Unleash the Power of the Pyramid (1 Viewer)

One more thing @k9dr. They just refreshed the key system at Luxor, and they were having some problems.

I was never able to get the digital key (via MGM app) to work, but I was able to use the app for check-in and to get a physical key made at the self-service kiosk. That saved me a bunch of time compared to waiting in line for check-in, FYI.

Good to know - what time did you check in ??

Bankroll for the trip :ninja:

aa052e54-79c0-4295-a28b-c9ce21e03cee-jpeg.770744

Wait. You're not backed?!

GL, @k9dr!

Good to know - what time did you check in ??
I checked in via the app about 9am, but my room wasn't ready until 10:45ish. Still considerably earlier than the usual 3pm check-in time, and it didn't cost me anything (and I'm not upper tier on MLife).

One more thing @k9dr. They just refreshed the key system at Luxor, and they were having some problems.

I was never able to get the digital key (via MGM app) to work, but I was able to use the app for check-in and to get a physical key made at the self-service kiosk. That saved me a bunch of time compared to waiting in line for check-in, FYI.
Good to know. Assuming they should have this fixed by then, but I'm also doing the Mandalay Bay work conference/ Luxor stay trip next month

Judging by the plates and coffee cup alone, the place looks unpretentious...my kinda place.
It's a simple breakfast, but the service is the best. The owner greets every single customer. The wait staff is huge - I would estimate that each server only has to work 3 tables. The syrup bottles aren't sticky, as they are cleaned after each customer - pre COVID. The portion sizes aren't exactly Hash House a Go-Go, but they are well more than enough.
1630942368272.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom