Vegas Poker - Episode 2016 - The Farce Awakens (2 Viewers)

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.starwars.com/games-apps/star-wars-crawl-creator/?cid=56d0a8f3e4b0ab74b8029710

In just over one week I will be heading to Las Vegas for 8 days for my annual veterinary conference and poker blowout. My wife will be along for this trip so more shows but hopefully still lots of poker. We are staying at Desert Paradise - a nice vacation condo off strip.

Shows already booked - Brian Regan, Mark Savard, Penn & Teller, and Love. Also planning on seeing Absinthe if time allows.

I have also been researching restaurants on Vegas Eater and hope to find some new favorites to go along with my usual places. Feel free to offer any suggestions.

Last years live trip report went pretty well so I am going to try that again. My daily plan is breakfast, vet conference, dinner, show, put wife to bed, then poker. I can sleep when I get home .....

I got me a Wynn CNY chip already. Look up the Nevada Gaming token and chip report for the new releases.

Year of the monkey chips

I hope there are some left when I get there.

I got me a Wynn CNY chip already. Look up the Nevada Gaming token and chip report for the new releases.

At least that is one less I need to harvest. I will check the report - I wasn't aware that existed - thanks (y) :thumbsup:

Gathering the Vegas bankroll or I guess I could buy all the PCA's :eek:

image.jpg

Waiting in anticipation.

My prediction: +$8. Just enough to upgrade to the wahoo. :p Ship that commem chip.

GL! :)

+$888

Haven't seen Brian Regan live in years, but he is one of the best and one of the few "clean" comics that are universally recognized by literally every professional comic as absolutely top of the line.

Have a blast, Mark! Looking forward to sweating your sessions (and meals).

Well at least everyone thinks I will win something so far. I hope I can exceed these expectations.

+524

looking forward to the shenanigans.

much rungood and up 7g...
the missus is gonna hit a big slot!

+933. Would be more but think you're not going to play as much as in the past and when you do might not be at your typical A+ game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom