Vegas July 11-22 / 2015 (1 Viewer)

200 Motels

Flush
Reaction score
I'm heading to Vegas from July 11-22.

Staying at the Orleans. I'll do my best to post a trip report and hopefully chip stack pr0n.

Plan on playing....

• $235 Daily Deepstack on Tuesday @ RIO
  • One of the daily tourneys @ ARIA
  • Possibly one daily @ Golden Nugget
  • Drunken 2/4 and 3/6 Limit Hold-them
Also plan on railing WSOP ME for a bit as it'll be day 3 (first day with all starting flights combined) when I get there. Have tickets to couple of Cirq shows and Steven Wright is playing Orleans the evening I get there.

Wish me luck!

Staying at the Orleans. I'll do my best to post a trip report and hopefully chip stack pr0n.

Plan on playing....

Also plan on railing WSOP ME for a bit as it'll be day 3 (first day with all starting flights combined) when I get there. Have tickets to couple of Cirq shows and Steven Wright is playing Orleans the evening I get there.

Wish me luck!

Man, I already miss Vegas... I hope you have a blast there!! Run-Good and best of luck 2HM!!

Keep us posted! ;)

Plan on playing....

Wish me luck!

Sounds like a great choice :)
FYI: On saturday they will already be playing day 4 as today is 2C and tomorrow day 3.
I also think that this year they will make the money late in day 3, rather than early day 4 like the previous years.

Good luck!

Just got in. Sleepless flight. Nap time. The pic of the burger I ate at the Ruby's at the airport was too big resolution so here's a pic of the McCarran car rental terminal.
uploadfromtaptalk1436641335154.jpg

LOL - I didn't see your caption right away and was about to post "are they really using upside down garbage cans for drink carts!?!?!"

p.s. Thanks for the pics so far - keep them coming!! :)

4 hrs sleep and off to Spinettis this morning then maybe the Pawn Stars store. Then at 3pm ... Daily Deepstack $235@ the Rio. Smaller field last couple days evidently. Still the biggest live tourney I've ever played. Field should be under 300. Hope we get to use the old Bud Jones WSOP chips.

End of level 2. Was back up to above starting 15k after c/r all in w double gutter. Then 3 bet my button and cut off to lose after bluff gone wrong twice. Card dead. Bad image. Down to 11400.

uploadfromtaptalk1436830311712.jpg

150/300 card dead. Down to 10325. Still room. One wild reg to my left+1. Solid player to my left. Nitty tourist to my right.

Nit to my left was eliminated. Replaced by tattooed local looking guy. Chipped up with KKsd 3 way pot on a all spade flop. No caller to my pot sized shove. Just under starting stack. First break. Return at 200/400 - 50.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom