Vegas House Mold (Mixed Relabel) Set (1 Viewer)

Perthmike

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Finally got this set near to completion, so I figured I'd share some pron.

I previously had a house mold set using the sdpms, but I didn't love the overlabels so I sold them to buy some other chips. I can't even remember what those chips were lol but the idea of a house mold set stuck with me and I knew I'd do another set one day.

In May 2019, with my Vegas trip about to commence, I figured I could harvest some chips for fracs, $1s and $25s and start another set.

I managed to get some luxors and Mandalay Bays. Traded some harvested NYNYs with @markleteenie for the sdpms and @wonderpuddle hooked me up with the Orleans $1s.
Screenshot_20201221_153256.jpg
Screenshot_20201221_153438.jpg

I decided I didn't quite love that, and saw the new Sahara $1s and decided I had to have them. So thanks to @H|Q for those.

I needed a new $20/$25 and @CacheCreekCollector was kind enough to harvest me a rack of $1s.

@timinater did a great job on the artwork for me and @Gear once again did an awesome job on the labels and colour matching.

So now I have the final version (except for a rack of IOC hundos which is en route and will be murdered) and I think it might be my favourite set that I've ever owned.
IMG_20201221_153143.jpg
IMG_20201221_152728.jpg

IMG_20201221_154524.jpg

And also this alternate $25 version, which I'm also needing labels for.
IMG_20201221_152958.jpg
IMG_20201221_152717.jpg

Awesome set, well done! I really like the second version with the green $25...what did you have in mind for the frac?

Daaaaaaaaang son.......you hit it out of the park with these.
Love the set...prefer the CC for 20's but Ceasars are very cool too

Congrats, another win for Kangerooland

well done sir. When the next pretty thing comes along and you get bored with this set please hit me up.

well done sir. When the next pretty thing comes along and you get bored with this set please hit me up.
I don't suppose anyone would believe me if i said this one really was a keeper lol

These look fantastic. I like the Cache Creek $1s, but there's nowhere to fit them. The Caesars $2s look so much better as your $20/$25 chip.

If I had one criticism, it would be that everything is pale, then !boom! Dunes hundos.

Might wanna keep an eye out for a barrel of white ones with pale spots. JMHO.

Nice work, @Viennamike!

These look fantastic. I like the Cache Creek $1s, but there's nowhere to fit them. The Caesars $2s look so much better as your $20/$25 chip.

If I had one criticism, it would be that everything is pale, then !boom! Dunes hundos.

Might wanna keep an eye out for a barrel of white ones with pale spots. JMHO.

Nice work, @Viennamike!
I feel like a white hundo would be kinda weird in a Vegas colour set.

Planning to use these once they arrive instead of the dunes.
Screenshot_20201130_071824.jpg

Such pastel-ly goodness! What an incredibly beautiful set.

The frac isn’t housemold, is that on purpose?

I love everything about this. I especially love the base color of the quarters. Hard to beat a nice Vegas set!

This is an amazing set! Can’t wait to see the Caesars relabeled. Is it going to be with the same artwork? I’ve been thinking about doing the same with my rack.

Great looking set! Well done. Glad to see those saharas get a more worthy label design than the originals. Needs some other fracs for sure though!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom