Vegas house mold $5 recommendations (1 Viewer)

Yeah. I feel the same way. I loved playing 3/6 there every morning. They had great promos. It was an easy fun social game in the mornings. I always considered that my Vegas home base. Plus they were very liberal on harvesting poker chips, unlike some places. You want to buy these & take them home??? $1s, $3s, $5s....you got it. How many racks do you want?

There are racks that have been harvested & some do turn up from time to time. GLWS.

Yeah. I feel the same way. I loved playing 3/6 there every morning. They had great promos. It was an easy fun social game in the mornings. I always considered that my Vegas home base. Plus they were very liberal on harvesting poker chips, unlike some places. You want to buy these & take them home??? $1s, $3s, $5s....you got it. How many racks do you want?

There are racks that have been harvested & some do turn up from time to time. GLWS.
Thanks. I'll be honest I was afraid of that.

Posting in the classifieds and hoping for the best.

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 11.13.12 PM.png

MGM as a frac, Caesars $2 as a $25, Mirage $3 as a $100.

Stuck on the $5. The Sahara photographs way better than it looks in person. The Bally's is super hot in person.

Stardust $5s are ~1/2 the price of the bally's. Edge spots are kinda boring though.
Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 11.18.57 PM.png

Sundance?
Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 11.19.07 PM.png

Missing any good candidates?

I think you’re on the right track. The Bally’s are incredible.

This is where I wound up. My favorite owned set.

HM 500 Set 1.jpg

View attachment 740297

MGM as a frac, Caesars $2 as a $25, Mirage $3 as a $100.

Stuck on the $5. The Sahara photographs way better than it looks in person. The Bally's is super hot in person.

Stardust $5s are ~1/2 the price of the bally's. Edge spots are kinda boring though.
View attachment 740299

Sundance?
View attachment 740300

Missing any good candidates?
I wouldn’t use the Bally’s because it would be the only shaped inlay in the set. If you are keeping the original inlays I think the Excalibur would look good with the Luxor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom