ADS Aviator

Flush
Reaction score
Here is my haul from this month's trip:

406 - Paris $1s (incl 35 new from cage)
27 - Paris $5s
119 - Flamingo $5s (incl 1 LE)
2 - Singles
2 - Drop chips (South Point - Purchased from Poker Room Supervisor. He would only sell 1 per person; Orleans - :whistle: :whistling:)

I posted this in another thread, but seems relevant here too:
While talking to Paris cage supervisor, I asked about new/mint $1s & she said the most she'd let me have is 20 & at most 2 $5s. I got the 20 $1s & came back the next day asking to trade a barrel of used $1s for new. Thought it might be easier with a technicality of exchange $1s vs buying $1s from the cage. Cashier had to check & he was told to tell me this was the last time. Of the second barrel, 15 were new & 5 were not. If you can get more than 20-40 brand new $1s out of Paris, you are a magician.

IMG_1185.jpg

Great haul, I wonder how many $1’s Paris lose a month?

Lets say for fun they lose a barrel per day. Many tourists take singles as well.

Thats about 600 chips per month or 7,000 per year.

I bet its around there or more.

Lets say for fun they lose a barrel per day. Many tourists take singles as well.

Thats about 600 chips per month or 7,000 per year.

I bet its around there or more.

I also think that’s probably a low estimate. There’s a reason Paris $1s are almost never beat up. They disappear too quickly.

One time during this trip I was playing craps at the $10 table. I was crammed in next to the dealer and couldn’t see the bank because of the angle, the dealer was blocking my view. The shooter was rolling a lot of numbers & I was pocketing all the 1s that I was winning. Before long the pit boss taps me on the shoulder & says “Brian, I can’t have you pocket any more 1s. You’re depleting the table. Either color up some of the 1s or you have to leave. I gave about 10 back & when the shooter sevened out, the pit boss was at the opposite table & I slipped away.

2 lessons. If you’re harvesting: 1) don’t give them your players card & 2) keep moving. I never give my players card at Paris, except this one time. Now I wonder if he put a note in my file??

One time during this trip I was playing craps at the $10 table. I was crammed in next to the dealer and couldn’t see the bank because of the angle, the dealer was blocking my view. The shooter was rolling a lot of numbers & I was pocketing all the 1s that I was winning. Before long the pit boss taps me on the shoulder & says “Brian, I can’t have you pocket any more 1s. You’re depleting the table. Either color up some of the 1s or you have to leave. I gave about 10 back & when the shooter sevened out, the pit boss was at the opposite table & I slipped away.

2 lessons. If you’re harvesting: 1) don’t give them your players card & 2) keep moving. I never give my players card at Paris, except this one time. Now I wonder if he put a note in my file??

thats great advice thanks. My friend was hot at craps last June and walked with 90+ 1 dollar chips over about half an hour

Dealer was also confused about where the 1s were going lol

I just keep the chips in the craps table rail, and scoop up everything into my pockets when I leave. Never had anybody (a dealer or the floor) ask me to color-up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom