Vegas Harvest - Jun 2019 (1 Viewer)

ADS Aviator

Flush
Reaction score
Here is my haul from this week's trip:

473 - Paris $1s
61 - Paris $5s
161 - Flamingo $1s (incl 2 Spotted & 1 Spotted Bird)
97 - Flamingo $5s (incl 1 LE Year of the Dog)
5 - Ballys $4s

And yes...even some Paris napkins :D

Nice haul.

Vegas, when are we gonna stop the charade? Just give us access to the cage, let us buy what we want (we tip, too!) and then we'll be on our way. Or you can just let us in on the re-orders and save everyone a bunch of time.
Great idea!

473 - Paris $1s
61 - Paris $5s
5 - Ballys $4s

View attachment 302710
Very nice haul. About how much time did you spend just harvesting the Paris chips?

473 - Paris $1s
61 - Paris $5s
5 - Ballys $4si

View attachment 302710
Paris cage manager, “WTF happened to all our $1 chips?” :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Very nice haul. About how much time did you spend just harvesting the Paris chips?

Probably 8-10hrs over 3 days. I stayed at Ballys, Making Ballys or Paris your home base is very helpful. Found a couple of craps tables that had a lot on newish $1s & I camped out and pocketed every good $1& $5 they gave me. Helps when you're winning. Plus the big wheel and getting change at tables..the usual harvest tricks.

Probably 8-10hrs over 3 days. I stayed at Ballys, Making Ballys or Paris your home base is very helpful. Found a couple of craps tables that had a lot on newish $1s & I camped out and pocketed every good $1& $5 they gave me. Helps when you're winning. Plus the big wheel and getting change at tables..the usual harvest tricks.
I’ve found that the craps tables are a great way to go when harvesting and it really helps when the table is hot as well.
I harvested 600 Hard Rock AC chips on opening day last year with help from a friend. It took us approximately 8 hours in two separate visits that day to accomplish the haul.
I’ve never harvested in Vegas but planned on making a go of it next time I visit, appreciate the information.

I recognize those chips. I remember talking to you about them at the table in the Flamingo poker room. I should have known you were a member here.

I think that was a different guy. I didn’t play any poker at flamingo this trip. If you can believe it, I got the spotted chips and about half of the $1s at the craps table.

That's bizarre. This guy saw the year of the dog chip in the dealer's hand before I did and got it from him. So I ask him about chip collecting and he pulls 3 spotted $1s out of his pocket, one of them with bird. When I saw this thread I thought those had to be the same chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom