Vegas Chips [$2, $3, and $4 chips !!!] (1 Viewer)

rimmerryan

Flush
Reaction score
Been working on these for some time... think I have all of them up to date. If you have one I don't, please share with us. Some of these are easy to get. Some are damn near impossible. Some are worth a few dollars, others are worth 10x their face value simple because it is so rare for them to leave!

ENJOY !!!

Photo Feb 16, 11 35 12 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 16, 11 37 24 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 16, 11 38 56 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 16, 11 39 30 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 16, 11 35 12 PM.jpg Photo Feb 16, 11 37 24 PM.jpg Photo Feb 16, 11 38 56 PM.jpg Photo Feb 16, 11 39 30 PM.jpg

Yes... and No... o_O

Some of them do. Others are used strictly as drop chips by dealers at tables. They collect the rake off to the side until they have enough to put the other chips into their tray and drop one of the higher denomination chips.
Others still are used at other table games, mini baccarat, PAN, etc.

I'll take the Riviera and Sahara $2's ..... oh, wait. :p

Awesome collection!

The chip and spot colors Riviera $2 hotstamp looks freaking awesome to me. Might need to mock up something like that for my next set.

Nice collection, R! love these chipes, too!

Moneymaker and Farha ftw!

One of my favorite groups for sure... I love 'em cause they are all so different and not like every other chip. Plus the unique denominations make them fun too!
I am always looking out to make sure that I have all of them.
Not sure if I do, but definitely always looking for any others that I don't have or have missed along the way.

I may be missing something... but there aren't any Vegas issues in these pics that I don't have are there?

I see you are missing the Orleans $2 and $3, not that they are awesome, but add to the collection

Well $2 is in tiny pic, so yeah.....

I see you are missing the Orleans $2 and $3, not that they are awesome, but add to the collection

Well $2 is in tiny pic, so yeah.....

Yeah, the $2 is in the picture next to the Monte Carlo.
Thanks for the heads up on the $3 chip.

I may be missing something... but there aren't any Vegas issues in these pics that I don't have are there?

Whoops.

Missed the Vegas part...

I have some others, I'll try to post up tonight. None that you have.

EDIT: Dammit, you have the Farha, Moneymaker and Barry Johnso chips, eh? I've never seen another of those. I do have a Luxor $10 that you don't show.

img_20180122_203147220-jpg.148075

Last edited:
After going through what I think was all of the chips from Vegas... I realized there were a handful that I was missing to add to this collection. I’ve been able to find some of them, but still have around 6 that I am missing.

Here are the newest additions:

354928FA-2380-4E95-A23A-C8535A9469F1.jpeg
32EED609-2278-4246-B741-0FFDB2B880EF.jpeg

I am still missing a handful...

Here are the ones that I am missing in case anyone has one of these hiding in their collections they want to get rid of:

Boulder Club $2.jpg Desert Rose $4.jpg Landmark $2.jpg Tally Ho $3 01.jpg Tally Ho $3 02.jpg Tropicana $4.jpg

The $3 Wynn chips were awesome. Used to use them in the 1/3 game. Dealer told me they did away with it years ago b/c people couldn't multiply by 3's

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom