Vegas bachelor party this weekend (1 Viewer)

rjdev7

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Welp, it’s finally happening. I’m celebrating my last time in Vegas as an unmarried man this weekend. Staying at Aria and going a day early so I can get my poker fix and not be anti social when my buddies show up (not all card players).

What do you all think will have better action, WSOP cash games at Bally’s or hitting up one of the more popular spots like bellagio or aria? I’m planning to sit 2/5 or 5/10.

Bravo says Ballys poker closed for the WSOP? Maybe to use their dealers at the Paris?

With the WSOP in town, take a seat wherever you can find it. Bellagio, Aria and Caesars are all close to the WSOP so I'm sure they'll all have plenty of action.

I would go to the WSOP cash games in the Paris convention center first. I was at Aria Tuesday morning and it was super busy and games were good (low stakes though). But anywhere with a solid poker room is going to have plenty of games, so just play where you want to be or whatever is closest.

**urgent update***

Bachelor Party has been rescheduled till NEXT weekend when all the chip Degens are in town for the convention and going to get your poker fix at a non raked game in a suite @ Mandolay Bay...

Haha, just kidding enjoy your trip and Bachelor Party... I hope you sent this to your best man for pointers
Good Luck!

Turns out Caesar’s was the right choice. In for 500 out for 2200. Good start to the weekend!

B9014C9D-09FD-42B3-8999-FF3016F9AFB9.jpeg

**urgent update***

Bachelor Party has been rescheduled till NEXT weekend when all the chip Degens are in town for the convention and going to get your poker fix at a non raked game in a suite @ Mandolay Bay...

Haha, just kidding enjoy your trip and Bachelor Party... I hope you sent this to your best man for pointers
Good Luck!
Every time you post this, I imagine the bachelor is @Lil Tuna (5'8", 140). Hahahahahaha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom