Vegas All Nighter! (1 Viewer)

inca911

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I have decided to start the New Year with a quick Vegas blitz tomorrow. The plan is to land at 6pm, hit a bunch of Vegas spots, and head out at lunch the next day. I will definitely be harvesting a nice OFCP rack at Circus Circus. All signs looking positive so far.

4C26967F-4FA4-4E6E-AB49-341D682D9890.jpeg

Updates to follow as the trip progresses, for those who want to join the adventure!

Last edited:
Awesome have fun, good luck!!! Looking forward to the circus circus chippies!!!!

Good luck! I did the same thing in early December, but for work. Was on the ground just shy of 18 hours. Hit Spinettis, a bunch of meetings, drinks at the Bellagio, a gala evening event, poker at the Aria, Uber to the airport. Set foot in my hotel room just to shower.

Wish I had known about the Circus^2 new chips, but that news broke after I returned.

Run good.

Let us know how easy/hard best and the way to harvest the CC $1’s. I have a friend that lives in Vegas that may try to get a rack for me if it isn’t very hard.

Good luck, and looking forward to pics.

Last edited:
Let us know how easy/hard best and the way to harvest the CC $1’s. I have a friend that lives in Vegas that may try to get a rack for me if it isn’t very hard.

Good luck, and looking forward to pics.

Two racks at 200 per, please and thank you.

That gate sign looks an awful lot like DIA and I know SW is in the C Gates. :whistle: :whistling:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom