Various home poker chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
ALERT!! Read my latest post in the thread. I now am handling the sale.

Chris Edwards in the UK has asked me to post these on his behalf. I will keep the post up to date if any sell.

If you are interested in any of these please contact ME directly with an offer etc.

The chips and quantities are:
Desert Palms 5c (slightly used) - 198
Desert Palms 10c (slightly used) - 200
IF ANYONE WANTS ALL 398 chips above - price is £50 shipped within the UK, £65 shipped to EU, $65 shipped to the US. (cheap shipping as Pat offered to take them back and ship from US)

Capones $25 (new) - 100
Capones $100 (new) - 100
Capones $500 (new) - 100
IF ANYONE WANTS ALL 300 chips above - price is £235 shipped within the UK, £255 shipped to EU, $315 shipped to the US (cheap shipping as Pat offered to take them back and ship from US)

Fun Nite 1000 (new) - 144 [SOLD]
Fun Nite 5000 (new) - 50 [SOLD]
Grand Card Room (new) - 108 [SOLD]

9.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Last edited:
I have sent him an email. I will be flying there on Sunday hopefully he lives somewhere close to where I will be so I can pick them up in person!.

I have sent him an email. I will be flying there on Sunday hopefully he lives somewhere close to where I will be so I can pick them up in person!.
My first reaction to your post was like 'Damn! Now that is some insane chip dedication!!' But then I remembered that you had a planned trip across the pond already.

My first reaction to your post was like 'Damn! Now that is some insane chip dedication!!' But then I remembered that you had a planned trip across the pond already.
Got to have those chips!!

Reactions: 72o
I have a full rack of 5,000's plus 10 extra if you are only wanting a barrel maybe we can split it up. You would get your 20 and I would get full barrels.?

I guess it really depends on if He is willing to split up the whole collection of chips.

Where are you flying into? He is only 15 minutes from Heathrow, and about 10 minutes from me.

We catch a train to Kings Cross. Will be there for 2 days before we take a trip to Paris and then to Bury.

Ok, I've taken over the deal. I've bought all the chips from Chris and will deal with the sales.
He forwarded me all the emails (I think).
If you don't hear from me by tomorrow morning shoot me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom