USPS Service (2 Viewers)

Yes I seem to get shipping I do but almost a week in I have a couple orders that just say label printed not in system or just says processing. But does it really take 4days to process that

Had a friend post this..... picture of a regional sorting facility. It’s a miracle anything arrives.

1608208548716.png

Supply chain issues are everywhere! We were so worried about toilet paper and hand sanitizer, but it's everything else we can't get. The Covid numbers you see on TV are for real, some businesses and even entire states have shown infection rates of up to 30%! The post office, UPS, and FedEx are totally overwhelmed and understaffed, and now Pfizer is shipping millions of vaccines which must take preference. This could take a while...

Saw this on Facebook this morning. My town is litered with these type of temporary drivers...maybe this effer knows where my chips are! Then the post office has the balls to try and tell me it's my fault the package is missing. I'm a bigger fan of the USPS but this last debacle has kinda pushed me.

Screenshot_20201231-120035_Facebook.jpg

Saw this on Facebook this morning. My town is litered with these type of temporary drivers...maybe this effer knows where my chips are! Then the post office has the balls to try and tell me it's my fault the package is missing. I'm a bigger fan of the USPS but this last debacle has kinda pushed me.

View attachment 605259
Personal vehicle drivers are allowed to do this. We had them for UPS as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom