USPS Service (1 Viewer)

Patience is key here. They'll turn up. A distribution center somewhere is probably short handed.
I hope so, I have a lot of money about to be out of packet and to be honest that would be horrible but also knowing that beautiful chips will forever be lost and taken from this community is an even more terrible thought. I hope they show up but I’m losing faith!

What happens if they don't turn up? Two of my packages are also in the same boat, I am wondering if there is any recourse from USPS themselves....

What happens if they don't turn up? Two of my packages are also in the same boat, I am wondering if there is any recourse from USPS themselves....
Have insurance? Sure. Don't have insurance, then you can get 50 bucks back with the FRB insurance.

My UPS package from MI has been in Portland Oregon center, MIA, since August as well. They are jerking us around about a claim. But, i am being as aptient as possible...it is only money...right!? Lol...

This thread is giving me the heebee jeebees!

My goodness. Waiting since August?!?!? Good lord! I hope all y'all get your chips. Reading these accounts is scaring me although my CALIFORNIA to CANADA route has been flawless for a great many packages.

If I lost that many chips in a haul, it would absolutely crush my little heart and I'd literally go into a depression. Im not sure how id take it.

@Teggy @Thujone sending out some prayers for your chips.

This thread is giving me the heebee jeebees!

My goodness. Waiting since August?!?!? Good lord! I hope all y'all get your chips. Reading these accounts is scaring me although my CALIFORNIA to CANADA route has been flawless for a great many packages.

If I lost that many chips in a haul, it would absolutely crush my little heart and I'd literally go into a depression. Im not sure how id take it.

@Teggy @Thujone sending out some prayers for your chips.
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Hope they turn up as well.

BR Pro sent me a package Oct 22nd, it cleared customs on the 25th... nothing else in the system right now. I'm not a fan of USPS and would pay extra to ship fedex going forward.

Hope you get your chips.

My longest wait this covid-impacted year has been 5-1/2 months -- I gave up on that one after 3 months, and it showed up 10 weeks later. Shortest delivery time was just 2 days from California to Georgia, which usually takes 3-4 days. All things considered, I think USPS is doing a pretty goid job.

I've had more damaged packages with UPS and Fed-x combined than USPS, with less than a tenth of the total volume.

So far, I've had zero problems with USPS and Canada Post, except for that one package that looked like it was set on fire. Otherwise everything made it to its destination eventually.
Wish I could say the same. I've had 2 packages to USA go missing. Small bubble mailers.

Recently, Canada Post lost Imperial themed dealer buttons addressed to me from Quicksilver. Totally sucks. He even sent out replacements. Those never showed up either. Weeks have passed for replacements. Not receiving these custom DBs stings, and I'm actually mildly depressed over not having them. Dam this sickness!

Wish I could say the same. I've had 2 packages to USA go missing. Small bubble mailers.

Recently, Canada Post lost Imperial themed dealer buttons addressed to me from Quicksilver. Totally sucks. He even sent out replacements. Those never showed up either. Weeks have passed for replacements. Not receiving these custom DBs stings, and I'm actually mildly depressed over not having them. Dam this sickness!
Try not knowing if 1700 BCCs are going to ever show up.

Im curious, for any of you who it did eventually end up showing up, did the tracking change from "In Transit/Arriving Late"? I made a return to a retailer and it says that for me but I dont know if they've actually got it yet and the tracking just hasnt been updated.

Still nothing, I really hope these show up, losing money is one thing but knowing that someone at USPS might end up with these and not know what they are and end up selling them to someone for $100 and lost to the community kills me

Im curious, for any of you who it did eventually end up showing up, did the tracking change from "In Transit/Arriving Late"? I made a return to a retailer and it says that for me but I dont know if they've actually got it yet and the tracking just hasnt been updated.
I just had one that showed "in transit/arriving late" for 3 weeks after showing arrival at my local distribution center. I filed a missing package/claim for it but never once got contacted from USPS. Then magically it changed to "out for delivery" yesterday and showed up, no damage, perfectly fine, like it fell behind the couch for 3 weeks.

USPS is a cluster f'k right now and I'm sure it's only going to get worse as the holidays approach.

I still need to file the missing mail report the cases have been filed already! Man I hope!!!

Just wanted to give a update to see if it can help anyone else here, two of my packages were in the "In transit - Arriving Late" stage for about 10 days, on the 11th day I submitted a formal claim, and within a day they ended up arriving after that. So in conclusion I think reporting it makes a big difference, good luck @Teggy and anyone else who has experienced this with USPS, the anxiety is real

Just wanted to give a update to see if it can help anyone else here, two of my packages were in the "In transit - Arriving Late" stage for about 10 days, on the 11th day I submitted a formal claim, and within a day they ended up arriving after that. So in conclusion I think reporting it makes a big difference, good luck @Teggy and anyone else who has experienced this with USPS, the anxiety is real
This has happened to me. I had my Chanman cloth go missing and show up as "In Transit, Arriving Late" for two weeks with no change. Tony filed a missing parcel claim and I opened an inquiry on my end, and viola, two days later, out for delivery and on my porch unharmed.

Some distribution centers are an absolute tire fire to begin with. Imagine now if they're shorthanded now because some employees are out for two weeks because of COVID.

This has happened to me. I had my Chanman cloth go missing and show up as "In Transit, Arriving Late" for two weeks with no change. Tony filed a missing parcel claim and I opened an inquiry on my end, and viola, two days later, out for delivery and on my porch unharmed.

Some distribution centers are an absolute tire fire to begin with. Imagine now if they're shorthanded now because some employees are out for two weeks because of COVID.
Isnt it crazy how that magically just works? Once they see the complaint they start thinking "Okay we better find this now" lol

BR Pro sent me a package Oct 22nd, it cleared customs on the 25th... nothing else in the system right now. I'm not a fan of USPS and would pay extra to ship fedex going forward.

Hope you get your chips.
Maybe you have already done this, but once usps packages have cleared customs you can track with Canada Post. Both my BR Pro poker shipments came through fairly fast.

Thanks for the insight. I have done all of the above, one has been lost since 10/14 and the other since 11/4. Preying that they find them! Cases filed and missing package reports. We will see. Fingers are crossed. The stress is definitely real!!

So I recently received one of two packages that were missing. One is still missing going on 6 weeks now. I am very doubtful that one will turn up but I was lucky enough to get the more important package of the two. Stress and anxiety caused by this though was a lot. I filled out a survey on my first case before receiving the other package yesterday and it wasn’t good

After 4 weeks of no contact and the almost magical appearance of my missing package, still with no contact from them, today USPS sends me a survey to grade them on their handling of my case, hmmm, how should I reply....... :cautious:
"It took _(insert age)_ years but thanks to you, I finally understand 'going postal' as a concept."

It's been six months to get "some" insurance money for a package obviously deliberately vandalized (and most of its contents stolen) in USPS / US Customs hands. Hopefully this week.
The USPS were indifferent or dishonest enough to even claim the recipient hadn't filed a damage report, while he had.
The ELTA (Greek postal service) had to rub the American recipient's report to USPS's face (through myself), in order for the USPS to finally admit liability and send "some" money to ELTA.

The ELTA, on the other hand, misinformed, trough their useless clerk, the sender (myself) about insurance coverage.
So, sending the package as "Registered" (with tracking and signature required for delivery) does NOT insure the whole (and true) declared value.

After 4 weeks of no contact and the almost magical appearance of my missing package, still with no contact from them, today USPS sends me a survey to grade them on their handling of my case, hmmm, how should I reply....... :cautious:
This happened to me too, I had A BLAST with that survey lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom