USPS (Late/Stolen) (1 Viewer)

Absolutely have had lost shipments turn up out of nowhere months later. One of my packages was part of a “missing/lost truck” apparently. I think as the buyer though you are at the mercy of the vendor to handle the insurance claim. You can (I believe) initiate the lost mail claim or search or whatever. Sounds like BR Pro poker has got your back.

Sounds like BR Pro poker has got your back.
BR Pro has my back. I would recommend them before anyone else at this point.

Hasn’t been a change on the package. Gene/Kristil are gonna deal with USPS at this point too thankfully. The local postmaster just “resolved” the case after doing quite literally nothing lol /rage

Sold a circular saw on feebay, dude files a didn’t receive. eBay gives him his money back from my funds. Package was scanned in Milwaukee the next day but never moved. I filed a lost claim. 9 weeks later I get a check for double the amount of the saw!! I was happy. 2 weeks later again (so 11 weeks) I get notification of package delivered! Messaged guy and sure enough. He got a free saw and I got paid.

i have a package arrived at US more than a month ago.
Since here is the tracking info :(

usps.jpg

i have a package arrived at US more than a month ago.
Since here is the tracking info :(

usps.jpg
USPS recently posted something on there websites about international mail!

Here’s the update:
E088CA31-975F-48B5-B35D-410A87E6FF56.png

I hope since yours was at least a month ago (i hope) it got through. That update was very recent!

First time I posted about an issue such as this but this one was too shocking not to. Received a purchased packed inside of a SFRB that had added protection by way of Padded Priority Envelope. I was really surprised at how far this person went to not only open the packaging but, in the end, leaving all the contents inside. Mind blowing really.

IMG_0896.jpeg

IMG_0897.jpeg
IMG_0898.jpeg
IMG_0899.jpeg

This bastard not only cut open the padded envelope, but also ripped open the box, then proceeded to rip off the tape on the canister. Didn't like what he saw and left it all in there. I've yet to find out if the writing "Received Damaged" was made by the post office at their facility or by my mailman. I'm going to ask him tomorrow. If I receive this without that writing, I just assume that someone peeked inside of my mailbox then put everything back. The fact that it had that written on the outside indicates that it was more than likely a USPS employee. Pretty disturbing and I didn't think that I would witness some of the recent stuff that others were reporting. Granted, I dodged a bullet and the goods were received, meanwhile others were not as fortunate and received empty packages or none at all.

In summary, even when something is packed very well in order to protect its contents, it seems like people can still have enough determination to get into the core of the package. I used to be against using a bunch of packing tape on the SFRB that's placed inside of the padded envelope, but after seeing this, I'm going to make sure it covers as much of the box as possible in order to make it really difficult for someone to just rip it open. Recommend that others do the same. Heck, we might as well tape up the outside of the padded envelope as well. Going to go through more tape, but much better than letting some prick rip right through it.

July 15, 2022, 5:14 pm
Processed Through Facility
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

It hasn't moved since.

I had to wait 30 days before I could open a 'find my package' case.

First time I posted about an issue such as this but this one was too shocking not to. Received a purchased packed inside of a SFRB that had added protection by way of Padded Priority Envelope. I was really surprised at how far this person went to not only open the packaging but, in the end, leaving all the contents inside. Mind blowing really.

View attachment 969701
View attachment 969693View attachment 969694View attachment 969697

This bastard not only cut open the padded envelope, but also ripped open the box, then proceeded to rip off the tape on the canister. Didn't like what he saw and left it all in there. I've yet to find out if the writing "Received Damaged" was made by the post office at their facility or by my mailman. I'm going to ask him tomorrow. If I receive this without that writing, I just assume that someone peeked inside of my mailbox then put everything back. The fact that it had that written on the outside indicates that it was more than likely a USPS employee. Pretty disturbing and I didn't think that I would witness some of the recent stuff that others were reporting. Granted, I dodged a bullet and the goods were received, meanwhile others were not as fortunate and received empty packages or none at all.

In summary, even when something is packed very well in order to protect its contents, it seems like people can still have enough determination to get into the core of the package. I used to be against using a bunch of packing tape on the SFRB that's placed inside of the padded envelope, but after seeing this, I'm going to make sure it covers as much of the box as possible in order to make it really difficult for someone to just rip it open. Recommend that others do the same. Heck, we might as well tape up the outside of the padded envelope as well. Going to go through more tape, but much better than letting some prick rip right through it.
that is really fucking disturbing, and I'm a mailman. You should contact the postal inspectors

that is really fucking disturbing, and I'm a mailman. You should contact the postal inspectors
and I will say that is rare, but we do have thieves , just like everyone else out there

View attachment 969701
View attachment 969693View attachment 969694View attachment 969697

Time to start mailing chips the @Josh Kifer way...

20191224_175442.jpg
20191224_175523.jpg

Wait until you have to open one... I laughed and cried at the same time :rolleyes:
I always feel that way from overly packed chips but I quickly forget once the chips are unpacked all safe and sound. The tears and lack of laughter from stolen / lost / damaged chips rarely gets forgotten.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom