USPS claim? (2 Viewers)

I’m in the same boat, kind of.
Still trying to figure why US Customs is searching outgoing mail and vice-versa. I’m praying it has something to do with the backlog.
A969A64A-0A8F-49E7-A7EC-F7816CCA1226.png

Check this out, this package shipped from Miami on Dec. 17. This has been trucked back and forth between NJ and NY for a week. I picture some USPS driver going, "Damn, I missed the turnpike exit, now I gotta turn around. Damn, I missed the exit again..."

View attachment 601783
Holy Fuck! It's back in New Jersey! USPS driver drunk on the egg nog...

1609016494588.png

I have one package that was supposed to go from Maryland to Pennsylvania, it’s now in North Carolina. The usps is a joke.

It’s not lost, and USPS won’t pay out a claim right now. They will just take their sweet ass time delivering it. A missing mail search request might get them to actually look for it, although they will blow you off and close the case. DO NOT ship anything USPS right now. They aren’t going to start acting normally until Biden takes office. That is the word on the loading docks from the usps employees. It’s all a ploy to get what they want. We are the victims.

I have no doubt that Covid/staffing, the extra online shopping and the Trump cuts are all coming in to play. And I don't discount the possibility that the workers are not working their hardest to show they are dissatisfied with the current situation.

But to say they are slowrolling us to get what they want... and what they want is Biden in office? That is illogical. The vote has already been counted.

Still waiting on the First Class package to @Ben8257 to move someplace other than 11 miles from where I dropped it off two weeks ago...

View attachment 603163
@FordPickup92 hounded them so bad about @Rbonus012 package they made a special Sunday delivery to bring it to us yesterday... It sucks to have to keep jumping on them but constant nagging seems to do the trick!! I don't know how... maybe the package receives a ribbon or something that makes it special priority... but once she starts calling the package usually magically shows up a couple days later. its worth a try guys

Fantastic news!
@FordPickup92 hounded them so bad about @Rbonus012 package they made a special Sunday delivery to bring it to us yesterday... It sucks to have to keep jumping on them but constant nagging seems to do the trick!! I don't know how... maybe the package receives a ribbon or something that makes it special priority... but once she starts calling the package usually magically shows up a couple days later. its worth a try guys

@FordPickup92
May I ask who you called? I looked into doing a request and was told I couldn’t initiate it. It had to be done by the shipper. My tournament set is still in ISC New York from what I can tell.

Holy Fuck! It's back in New Jersey! USPS driver drunk on the egg nog...

View attachment 602344
Looks like its going back to the sender...
Still waiting on the First Class package to @Ben8257 to move someplace other than 11 miles from where I dropped it off two weeks ago...

View attachment 603163
Have a tracking number? I'll file a claim get them to update it or something!
@FordPickup92
May I ask who you called? I looked into doing a request and was told I couldn’t initiate it. It had to be done by the shipper. My tournament set is still in ISC New York from what I can tell.
I use the email claim "wheres my package"
Calling is of no use as the actual P.O. employees in our local office do not G.A.F at all.
I can send you a PM with more info if it'd be of help to you

DFDBCC3D-02C9-413A-8EE8-03144152F7CE.jpeg

Glad it arrived. This happened earlier to me: 2-day as well. Unfortunately it was coffee and I had to resort to my wife’s Starbucks. :LOL: :laugh:

I’ve had other USPS packages take wandering detours in the heart of TN and KY- never figured those out. Not much to do but watch.

Only once did something not show, but I suspect it was stolen at the point of arrival- fortunately USPS never logged it as arrived, so the shipper sent another.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom