Using Matsui Cash Chips In the Tourney Set - Opinions Needed (1 Viewer)

MaxB

Full House
Reaction score
With the latest announcement that cash Matsui chips will have a small window to order, I figured I would get a head start on this. I want to use these new cash chips to add on to my existing tourney set (which I love love love)

So I have enough tourney chips to use three types of tournaments:
1) small stack using T25s as the smallest chip
2) medium stack using T100s as the smallest chip
3) high roller stacks using T1000s as the smallest chips

! and 2 are all set, but 3 needs a T100k chip. Below is the current set and some of the cash mockups that I think might work. I don't really like the color blue in the set so I am using the T5's as blue bounty chips. I also want to have Show'Em chips which will be one of the two white base chips. Any input is helpful :)

final_set.png

It's also an opportunity to replace that red T25k chip with something that hopefully has square edges! Just sayin.

I have written to @Johnny5 to see about creating a BOUNTY label and a REBUY label. I hope to use the Cali white chips as my BOUNTY and maybe the orange or original T5 as my REBUY chip.

I think the white $100.00 chip would make a great 100k chip.

That's the one I have thought about the most ..... had the purple/gray 25c chip been the same pattern as the T25,T100, or T500, then those colors would have looked best. I am thinking the orange $5 chip as the All-In

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom