Using a similar color for the edge spots (1 Viewer)

Hokuto789

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello.
I'm planning to make a custom poker chip with CPC.

I have a consultation.
How about using a similar color for the edge spots on the chip?
I plan to use white, black, pink, and yellow for the edge spots of each chip (see image).
The base color is based on the Paulson chip.

The reason for unifying this color is based on the theme color of a certain game character.
I feel that if the color of the edge spots is the same, the visibility will deteriorate. What about?
Please let the opinion of everyone.

Note
This sentence was created by Google Translate.
If there is a strange expression, please forgive me.

Attachments

• Darkross100.png
    Darkross100.png
    142 KB · Views: 160
  • Darkross500.png
    Darkross500.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 143
  • Darkross1000.png
    Darkross1000.png
    169 KB · Views: 131
  • Darkross5000.png
    Darkross5000.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Darkross25000.png
    Darkross25000.png
    165.1 KB · Views: 152
I think you *could* get it to work if you used chip colors that offered a higher contrast. Ie: Rather than yellow for a base, try DG yellow. If you use various shades you could have the same effect and still use a small gamut.
Blurple with black is risky as well. Blurple is a VERY saturated color and without spots that will make it easily identifiable from the surface and sides, will almost certainly lead to dirty stack issues with your black chips.

Don't do it. It sounds reasonable in theory, but it rarely turns out well -- and often produces multiple dirty stack opportunities.

ようこそ! I think you would make a better looking set if you used more colors. When you repeat colors, some chips can look too similar in stacks (this is what we call "dirty stacks"). Perhaps a better idea is to create a more balanced looking set with the chips and edge spot colors, but then you can use your game characters on the inlay artwork instead. You could use a different game character for each chip.

hard no...

Using different tints next to base color....sometimes FANTASTIC sometimes meh
Look at HoF sets for inspiration and don't hold back asking for feedback.

Don't do it. It sounds reasonable in theory, but it rarely turns out well -- and often produces multiple dirty stack opportunities.

this..........plus the black chip will look like an expensive dice chip

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom