SOLD Used Paulson Classic 100$ by the Barrel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackDeRke

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey,
looking to part with some of my Paulson Classic 100s.
I´ve bought these Used and they have certaily hit the felt over here, so I´ve went through and sorted them by their condition.
Got pretty much everything from visibly Used with chips and shots in them up to "dam have I even used these I can´t tell".
So now I´ll try to make it visible with the upcoming Pictures :)
First some simple Pr0n
IMG_20210507_125155.jpg
IMG_20210507_125130.jpg

As it should be visible from left to right we see the condition rising.

Now first to our "Perfect A Students"
IMG_20210507_130105.jpg

Looking mighty fine so that besides some left over dirt there isn´t any visible reason to think these are used. So pretty much Mint.

Next to our Brothers in Law the "Old but Gold" section in this case.
IMG_20210507_130305.jpg

As visible there is some chip damage done to these, but it certainly isn´t bad in any way and I´d be perfectly fine buying these as used but obviously not perfectly mint.

Now to our "Fallen Comrades" the "Bad and Ugly" the "Post War" section.
You have been warned there are heavy chip offs and shots in these. Honestly those are the reason, why I was not to happy with buying these.
If nobody wants them they´ll be ending up as presents to Friends or when someone buys something else from me.
IMG_20210507_130501.jpg

Honestly it dosn´t show up well on camera. Some of the chip offs are better visible on the first picture where they are racked up. Note the Picture shows the chipped side only! The other parts of these isn´t hit at all mostly. Those sunny sides will be in the next two pictures.
IMG_20210507_130507.jpg
IMG_20210507_130511.jpg

Definetly used chips with some heavy damage. But if youre planning to actually use these a lot then this is probably the right choice for you.

Alright. Now that the most important stuff is out of the way and we´ve all gotten to see these "Beauties and Beasts" we´ll get to the second most important thing.
If you´re interested in these message me. Price will be negotiable and the numbers that I´ll put out here is pretty much only to cover my cost which I bought them for.
I don´t really care about dibs or anything like that I´ll sell to whoever I think deserves them, so some profile looking will be done. I´d also like to get these into the hands of "New Chippers" as they certainly shouldn´t miss out on these Classics :D
Definetly my opinion there, but I digress.
All prices are shipped means I pay shipping no matter where you are hiding on this planet. It will probably be a padded envelope. Note there is no Insurance or tracking on these when sent from Germany or at least I haven´t found that. So if you´re worried then TELL ME! we can certainly work this out in a fair manner, though that cost certainly rises, when going international.
So now to the Pricing all by the Barrel:

Masterclass: 75€ 85
Upper Ranks: 48€ 60€ 69:sneaky:
Fallen Comrades: 42€ 50€ 55

For our Fallen Comrades I´ll do a special Price for someone new to the Forum! If they want these the special Price will be 42€. Just because I can and I´ll be the judge here, on whos new and who isn´t :D Also it´s the answer to everything so no questions there :)

I hope I´ve gotten a few smiles out of some people here :)
Looking forward to any sale negotiations. Have a great day and stay healthy.
Greetings from Germany

Jack DeRke

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom