Used Gassers in North Carolina (1 Viewer)

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Listed for $40 each, but he says all offers are considered. Definitely need cleaning. If I was closer, I'd offer $10-20 per chair and see if I could get 200.

Gasser3.png
Gasser1.png
Gasser2.png

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Gasser-Banquet-Chairs/312835428728

Hmmmm....2.5 hour drive each way and would have to rent a vehicle that could hold them to bring them back.

Hmmmm....2.5 hour drive each way and would have to rent a vehicle that could hold them to bring them back.
Is it worth it at $15/ I might consider helping to pay for the vehicle if you will hold some for me until I get down to my in-laws.

Man I really need 6 to 8 of these
If you've got access to a pickup truck, I would say I think the 4 hour drive is worth it. Not everyone has the same viewpoint, but think these are well worth the time and effort compared to a $30- $40 stackable church chair before shipping if your alternative is buying new.

Even with shipping for these to come out around $40 seems worth it to me over the alternatives.

If you've got access to a pickup truck, I would say I think the 4 hour drive is worth it. Not everyone has the same viewpoint, but think these are well worth the time and effort compared to a $30- $40 stackable church chair before shipping if your alternative is buying new.

Even with shipping for these to come out around $40 seems worth it to me over the alternatives.

He quoted me 600 for shipping 8 of them. And it's a 10 hour round trip. But he did say he goes to Athens often so I might try to pick them up there.

Has anyone tried dying or painting gasser chair fabric?

For people that have gotten these. Do you replace the fabric? Or clean it? Seems pretty dirty to clean.

Are you planning to get some? I’d pay you to help me get some! I’m in Kennesaw
Thinking about it, especially if he makes trips to Athens. But they seem pretty used and dirty. So not sure if there is a way to clean or replace the fabric.

Cleaning would be easiest, but I assume the can be stained or painted also which would be even better

Thinking about it, especially if he makes trips to Athens. But they seem pretty used and dirty. So not sure if there is a way to clean or replace the fabric.
One of mine has been cleaned and cleaned up pretty nicely. I plan to steam clean them and have no concerns with how these will turn out, but Will document when I actually get around to it. Upholstery is pretty durable and I believe treated with protectant from the factory. Would be interested how @wonderpuddle and @WhiteMamba1646 's cleaned up

One of mine has been cleaned and cleaned up pretty nicely. I plan to steam clean them and have no concerns with how these will turn out, but Will document when I actually get around to it. Upholstery is pretty durable and I believe treated with protectant from the factory. Would be interested how @wonderpuddle and @WhiteMamba1646 's cleaned up
Ours cleaned up great, not to bad to begin with, only a couple small stains that arent that noticeable. Definitely worth it

Bought 10 of these for $15/ea. It was a 6 hr round trip for me, but worth it. The seller (who is great by the way) threw in 2 extra for free that were more badly stained.
I rented a wetvac upholster cleaner ($25 for 24 hours) from Home Depot and bought a $10 bottle of spot remover. Spent about 2 hours with the chairs this morning. Came out great.
First 3 pics are the before of the chairs I paid for:
D5F1F063-298A-4BA0-8EE6-4C362DFF31AA.jpeg
D7866211-B3F5-4FAD-AC8C-9C679E329D50.jpeg
E031F34D-6C66-4C10-9C10-F4AC865EDC12.jpeg

Also here is one of the more stained extras he gave me for free:
34282FDA-E615-408A-AB45-3743D421B6CB.jpeg

And here are some after pics, chairs cleaned up really well:
FE38D43C-DF45-4D5E-A6BC-14A7BFF9CDD9.jpeg
832D8B2F-0EE7-4518-B390-0ADDC111BEC5.jpeg
33D9CA0D-1865-48AB-9F25-199E2CE3DAFC.jpeg

Bought 10 of these for $15/ea. It was a 6 hr round trip for me, but worth it. The seller (who is great by the way) threw in 2 extra for free that were more badly stained.
I rented a wetvac upholster cleaner ($25 for 24 hours) from Home Depot and bought a $10 bottle of spot remover. Spent about 2 hours with the chairs this morning. Came out great.
First 3 pics are the before of the chairs I paid for:View attachment 651480View attachment 651481View attachment 651482
Also here is one of the more stained extras he gave me for free:
View attachment 651484
And here are some after pics, chairs cleaned up really well:
View attachment 651487View attachment 651488View attachment 651489
Yeah he's a good dude. Found a chair foot that had slipped off one of mine, reached out, and mailed it on up to me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom