Found Used blue/yellow/grey/??? RHCs for HSI $.05 relabel, ~$1/chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoHomie

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I may be hunting for a unicorn here, but looking for at least a rack of used RHCs to relabel into a HSI $.05 chip for a microstakes set.

A few goals/preferences:
  • <$1/chip
  • At least 1 rack (2 racks if possible)
  • Solids, or simpler edgespots
  • Blue? Yellow? Orange? Brown? Grey
  • For reference, currently using secondary snappers as .25 and primary 1s

At worst, may just harvest a rack or two Red Rock 1s, but curious to see what's out there. Whatcha got??

Thank ya!

If you wind up finding extras, please let me know. I basically have the same search! Good luck in finding what you need.

I don’t think you can get them for less than $1/per, but a couple people have used Santa Ysabel $1s relabeled as fracs. I think they would go very well with the HSI primary set.

I don’t think you can get them for less than $1/per, but a couple people have used Santa Ysabel $1s relabeled as fracs. I think they would go very well with the HSI primary set.
Yep, the $1/per seems to the the biggest hurdle. Figured I’d give it a go on the forums and see, since at the worst I can try and harvest something like an El Cortez or Red Rock 1 myself the next time I’m in Vegas.

Definitely eyeing the SYs if I can’t find anything though. Super pretty chip.

AE2401B3-58CA-4367-AD5E-D920C0C7B2B8.jpeg

An option out there on the cheaper side is the Kenmore Lanes $1.

Primary $5s? If you're using 5c chips, the $5 is unlikely to be used and it at least has the right number on it while you wait for relabels

Primary $5s? If you're using 5c chips, the $5 is unlikely to be used and it at least has the right number on it while you wait for relabels
This is admittedly a pretty good option, and I’ve got enough primary 5s to pull it off. If all else falls through, would definitely consider.

Have managed to get a few 5s in play in a fairly deep nickel/dime game, though, so would be fun to keep the option open. Or maybe I just grab a rack or secondary 5s and use those instead.

If you’re going to relabel a primary as a nickel, why not a primary $25? I can see a really deep .05/.10 or something getting $5s in the table, but not $25s.

This is admittedly a pretty good option, and I’ve got enough primary 5s to pull it off. If all else falls through, would definitely consider.

Have managed to get a few 5s in play in a fairly deep nickel/dime game, though, so would be fun to keep the option open. Or maybe I just grab a rack or secondary 5s and use those instead.
Use snappers as your top end chip :sneaky:;)

I can get these out of my local card room. But they are dollar chips. I'm asking 140/rack shipped if you can splurge on your budget a lil...more pics are in an older post if mine uf you want to take a look

Attachments

• Capture+_2021-03-12-22-50-02.png
    Capture+_2021-03-12-22-50-02.png
    573.9 KB · Views: 89

Horseshoe Cleveland or CINCI $5 are cheap and used reds also

Bumping this to see if anyone's looking to offload cheap chips now that there's new Jacks Cincis around. Sell me your chips!

why not get used cinci jacks in the sale for .65/chip
If possible, looking to find a color that doesn't overlap with one already in the set. Part of that's to keep the set as playable as possible, and part of that is just trying to be picky. Will update the title of this post accordingly.

Initially bought my HSI set thinking i'd play 1/1 or bigger so I bought a lottttt of 5s. Realizing now though that i'll get to use the set more often if i build it out to cover micro stakes, but still want to at least have the option of getting the 5s in play in a microstakes game if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom