Wanted Used / Bike tire BLURPLE solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Y3RAC

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey there,

Looking for a rack of well-used blurple solids to be my frac for a small stake set I'm building. (PM me if you want to see their future home ;) )

THC only, please.

If you have anything, please shoot me a PM, so that we can discuss values, I also have some trade bait like a Barrel of WATERMELONS

Thanks in advance

-C

PS: CONUS shipping address available ;)

I miiiiight have some, will check later. Not well-used though, if I recall correctly.

I think these are in too good of a condition haha
And I'm not sure if that's blurple.... but I'm also a bit color blind so there's that :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I hear you... They look very different depending on the source of light... Not sure myself..

I've got a barrel of used solid THC blurples. They don't quite fit 21 to a barrel yet, but almost.

Shipping just a barrel overseas probably won't be worth it, but if You happen to be buying chips from anyone else in the US, and they can combine shipping, let me know.

20230104_010909.jpg
20230104_011003.jpg

I've got a barrel of used solid THC blurples. They don't quite fit 21 to a barrel yet, but almost.

Shipping just a barrel overseas probably won't be worth it, but if You happen to be buying chips from anyone else in the US, and they can combine shipping, let me know.
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom